;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); before the company went bust. 88 - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

before the company went bust. 88

Pet Shop Pete retires after 25 years regarding musical service in Kelso
my own idol and hero Eric Clapton came into my personal little shop, I understood then I would retire a content man. So said Philip Gillespie as he shut up the Pet Sounds shop around Kelso for the last time on Friday after 25 years.
Better known regionally as Pet Shop Pete, Mr Gillespie said of meeting the superstar in November 2008: "He ended up being the man I most wanted to satisfy in the world and he came into my personal shop. He's just a beginners guitar god and was very humble.
"He was great, brilliant. Your dog was here for about 20 mins. He looked at a few pieces and chose a guitar with regard to Chris Miller's (of the Junction Swimming pool area on the River Tweed) son's 21st birthday and bought my priciest acoustic electric guitar.
"He was just a typical Replica Oakley Holbrook bloke, you could tell he or she was a nice guy, as much as you can tell from somebody."
Pet Sounds within Woodmarket is the only pet as well as music shop in the country.
"It's a distinctive combo, there's no other one in the uk apart from on the internet. It's always ended up a talking point, which was brilliant," he said.
The guitarist started his vocation with three and a half years from the civil service in London while in the Rhodesia sanction, when he monitored the activities of tankers and ships carrying crude oil
"I didn't enjoy it, that it was the same thing every day," mentioned Mr Gillespie.
He returned for you to Ray Ban Uk Store Kelso, married Evelyn and started work at Neves for a wireman, working his way up to get production manager, before he or she was headhunted by digital corporation Tweed Audio, making sound blenders, before the company went break through.
He moved to Keltek as a line manager for four years prior to taking over All Pets in '88.
"Close friends emigrated and decided to sell up, and presented it to me and it was the right time.
"I had experienced dogs and cats and budgies, the same as the Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux competition has."
"In the early days my mum and my aunt both helped out in the shop and my wife loyally performed the books for these past 25 years, and biggest thanks spring from my customers over then.
"I've had lots of fun promoting hamsters gerbils, rabbits, guinea pigs, canaries, budgies, finches, parrots in addition to parakeets, with the odd tarantula and lizard for good measure, " he was quoted saying.
All Pets became Just about all Pets and Pet Seems in 2003.
"It was aided by a dip in the family pet trade and partly beyond my love for the guitar along with music. I wondered just what else could I do as well as thought, as there wasn't the music shop in Kelso, it might work, " explained Mr Gillespie.
The name comes from the Beach Boys' album and was proposed by his brother around law John Halliday.
Mr Gillespie chattering: "It's a great name."
He stated: "I've enjoyed my 25 years below, I've managed to speak to pretty much every customer. We've had distinctive musicians Ray Ban Glasses Uk Prices from everywhere, coming from Orkney to London, over the years. Many experts have good."
Mr Gillespie's passion for music dates back to Kelso Secondary school. Aged 16, he made their own guitar and taught him or her self how to play, and to this day does not read music and also plays by ear.
He / she and friends formed your school's first electric guitar music group in 1966, calling themselves Martha's Vineyard.
And he went on to be part of a folk wedding ring playing at Ray Ban Uk Wayfarer British Multitudes and village halls in the community during the 1970s.
He become a member of Kelso Folk Club within 90 days of it forming.
Mr Gillespie mentioned: "I had a couple from Nova scotia who got a booking with the folk club through me.
"They came in and Oakley Online Store told me exactly who they were, they played in a store and I told them about the persons club and a year eventually they got a booking.
"Music becomes through to everybody, no matter what nationality. You will get somebody from any country can come and play and simply they are speaking the same language."
He plans to fold or call badminton and indoor basketball and hopes to play far more golf and taking up piece of art again, something he continue did at high school.

http://hifiotg.com/thread-3206593-1-1.html

http://www.yujinguoji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3101991

http://www.bjfshfe.com/E_GuestBook.asp
返回列表