;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys explained that the Annual Production Incentive - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys explained that the Annual Production Incentive

Sugar workers are not likely to receive any production bonus this year,Cheap Jerseys,Sugar workers are unlikely to receive anyproduction bonus this year, GAWU said yesterday.making it the first time in 64 years.The claims of the non-payment were made yesterday by the Guyana Agricultural and General Workers Union (GAWU).The union, the largest sugar union in Guyana, explained that the Annual Production Incentive (API) was previously known as Annual Production Bonus (APB). It came into being in 1952. The industry then was under private ownership.“This incentive to a section of the productive workforce continued after nationalization which took place under the Administration of L.F.S. Burnham who assured the workers on Vesting Day – May 26, 1976 – that their “conditions of employment shall not be less favourable”. This commitment has been honoured until last year,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic,” GAWU said in a statement yesterday.According to the union, this year, from what can be determined, the Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc (GuySuCo) seemingly did not want in the first place to even discuss with the bonus.“The corporation wrote to the union seeking the basis of its claim. GAWU, in response, pointed out that its claim is related to whatever quantity of sugar is produced, as is always,Cheap Jerseys, and no other factor.Following the GAWU’s response,Cheap Jerseys From China, the corporation on November 24, 2016 engaged the Union in a session. “GuySuCo’s lead person at the meeting, apparently, was in a hurry to convey to the union’s delegation from the estates and union officials that the company’s financial position precluded any API award.”Furthermore,Cheap Football Jerseys, GuySuCo advised that its position was consistent with its no pay rise position this year (2016).“In fact, last year, the Corporation did not increase workers’ wages and salaries, however, it awarded a mere 2.72 days’ pay as API.”GAWU emphasized that in the previous years, whatever the level of sugar production, API was never denied to the workers.“For instance, in 1990 the production was 129,920 tonnes sugar and in 2013 it was 186,665 tonnes,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, yet five (5) API days’ pay were awarded on each occasion. We need also to draw attention to the fact that despite the financial circumstances of the corporation, workers were not deprived of pay increases and API awards prior to year 2015.”GAWU argued that it is generally accepted that denial of reasonable pay increases to workers is not only callous but it serves to erode workers’ standard of living.“It is even more obnoxious and counter-productive when really such a step can be avoided. The authorities are dangling the ‘debt’ question of the industry as their reason to not give the hard-working sugar workers an upward wage/salary adjustment critical to them. But we wonder if the ‘debt’ reason is universally applied. Certainly not.The union said that no wage rise for 2015 and 2016 and no API in 2016 constitute a blatant assault on the 18,000 sugar workers and represent a most crude and cruel treatment of the workers.“No Government since independence in 1966 has ever been so unfair to the sugar workers. Such measures, as myriad experiences have shown, will not augur well for the industry. The turnaround of the industry is not being promoted but an aggravation of the industry’s problems and, sadly, a degradation of the well-being of its employees, our fellow citizens, lives.”GuySuCo is facing severe financial problems with production to reach a mere 180,000-plus tonnes, as compared to the 127,000 tonnes last year.GuySuCo owes over $80B to suppliers and other creditors and has decided to close Wales sugar estate. It has also announced plans to place some of the lands under rice.The state company has been racking up consistent losses in the last decade with consecutive government forced to dole out billions of dollars in bailout annually.The industry has over 18,000 workers and is the largest state employer.

Halpa Naiset Cg Hybridge Lite Vest 12943 Gants Pas CHer

otten West,Maillot Vancouver Whitecaps Pas CHer, which is now again being remembered.
AN EARLY FUR TRADER
One hundred years ago little more was known of the Pacific coast than that the land ended at the edge of the wide ocean,Maillot Italie Pas CHer, already furrowed by the keels of explorers, whalers,Maillot Norvège Pas CHer, and traders.
On the north, Alexander McKenzie had reached the salt water, and a dozen years later Lewis and Clark had come to the mouth of the Columbia. A few years after that came the Astor settlement at Astoria, soon—in 1813—to be handed over to the British,Ostaa Halpa Nike Zoom Speed Trainer 3, to the Northwest Company, which remained in control there until its consolidation with the Hudson Bay Company in 1821.
One of the first commercial adventurers to the Columbia River, and one of the first men engaged by John Jacob Astor for his far western fur-trading expeditions, was Alexander Ross, a Scotchman,UEFA Euro 2016 Pas CHer, who came to Canada in early life, spent more than forty-four years in the fur trade,Ostaa Halpa Nike Flyknit Air Max Miehet, and finally died in the Red River settlement in 1856. Unlike most fur traders,Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 91 Miehet, he had the energy and the interest,Halpa Moncler Liivi Naiset, in Google Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=406530&pid=454587&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid454587

http://www.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1742071&pid=2057760&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2057760

Scarpe Hogan Elective Donna moncleroutletonline2960

to the original, reproduce all of Homer, in music and in meaning, that can be rendered in English verse. There still, however, seems Scarpe Air Jordan XXXI an aspect Homeric poems, and a demand in connection with Homer to be recognised, and to be satisfied.
Sainte-Beuve says, with reference probably Ostaa Halpa Nike Jordan Flyknit 2016 Miehet to M. Leconte de Lisle’s prose version of the epics, that some people treat the epics too much as Maillot Corinthians Pas CHer if the were sagas. Now the Homeric epics are sagas, but then they are the sagas of the divine heroic age of Greece, and thus are told Maillot SSC Naples Pas CHer with an art which is not the art of the Northern poets. The epics are stories about the adventures of men living in most respects like the men of our own race who dwelt in Iceland, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden. The epics are, in a way, and as Scarpe Nike Air Max 2013 Uomo far as manners and institutions are concerned, historical documents. Whoever regards them in this way, must wish to read them exactly as they have reached us, without modern ornament, with nothing added or omitted. He must recognise, with Mr. Matthew Arnold, that what he now wants, namely, the simple truth about the matter of the poem, can only be given in prose, ‘for in a verse translation no original work is any longer recognisable.’ It is for this reason that we have attempted to tell once more, in simple prose, the story of Odysseus. We have tried to transfer, not all the truth about the poem, but the historical truth, Halpa Soft Shell Takki into English. In this process Homer must lose at least half his charm, his bright and equable speed, the musical current of that narrative, which, like the river of Scarpe Nike VaporMax Uomo Egypt, flows from an indiscoverable source, and mirrors the temples and the palaces of unforgotten gods and kings. Without this music of verse, only a half truth about Homer can be told, but then it is that half of the truth which, at this moment, it seems most necessary to tell. Brassard de Capitaine Pas CHer This is the Scarpe Nike Air Force 1 Donna half of the truth that the translators who use verse cannot easily tell. They MUST be adding to Homer, talking with Pope about ‘tracing the mazy lev’ret o’er the lawn,’ or with Mr. Worsley links:

http://www.diced.jp/~vi/cgi-bin/test/line_kuro/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=3186

http://www.onedge.nl/guestbook/E_GuestBook.asp

http://bbs.chinacong.com/viewthread.php?tid=256350&pid=312291&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid312291

Halpa Moncler Liivi Miehet moncleroutletonline2257

gentlemanly, good-humoured, candid tone of my letter. With tact and good- breeding, and, above all, entirely without superfluous words, I blamed myself for all that had happened. I defended myself, “if I really may be allowed to defend myself,” by alleging that being utterly unaccustomed to wine, I Maillot Séville FC Pas CHer had been intoxicated with the first glass, which I said, I had drunk before they arrived, while I was waiting for them at the Hotel de Paris between five and six Maillot Autriche Pas CHer o’clock. I begged Simonov’s pardon especially; I asked him to Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 2015 Miehet convey my explanations to all the others, especially to Zverkov, whom “I seemed to remember as though in a dream” I had insulted. I added that I Maillot Sporting Kansas City Pas CHer would have called upon all of them myself, but my head ached, and besides I had not the face to. I was particularly pleased with a certain lightness, almost carelessness (strictly within the bounds of politeness, however), which was apparent in my style, and better than any possible arguments, gave them at once to understand that I took rather an independent view of “all that unpleasantness last night”; that I was by no means so utterly crushed as you, my friends, probably imagine; but on the contrary, Halpa Miehet Cg Chateau Parka looked upon it as a gentleman serenely respecting himself should look upon it. “On a young Maillot Venezuela Pas CHer hero’s past no censure is cast!”
“There is actually an aristocratic playfulness about it!” I thought admiringly, as I read over the letter. “And it’s all because I am an intellectual and cultivated man! Another man in my place would Maillot Turquie Pas CHer not have known how to extricate himself, but here I have got out of it and am as jolly as ever again, and all because I am ‘a cultivated and educated man of our day.’ And, indeed, perhaps, everything was due to the wine yesterday. H’m!” . . . No, it was not the wine. I did not drink anything at all between five and six when I was waiting for them. I had lied to Simonov; I had Halpa Naiset Cg Camp Hoody lied shamelessly; and indeed I wasn’t ashamed now . . . . Hang it all Scarpe Scarpe Hogan though, the great thing was that I was rid of it.
I links:

http://tsuruo.jp/cgi-def/admin/C-002/after/visit/main.pl?PAGE_NUM=1

http://www.roznava.domka.sk/rdhl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=41/

http://www.inox-gamerz.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=2/

Maillot Angleterre Pas CHer moncleroutletonline663

nyone want to go back to it? . . .
A tender butler’s voice said beside him: ‘This isn’t your job, sir. Sorry you had to do it . . . Lucky it wasn’t you, sir . . . This was what done it, I should say.’
Sergeant-Major Halpa Naiset Cg Hybridge Lite Jacket Cowley was standing beside him holding a bit of metal that Halpa Naiset Cg Freestyle Vest was Scarpe Nike Roshe Run Donna heavy in his hand and like a candlestick. He was aware that a moment before he had seen the fellow, Mackenzie, bending over the brazier, putting the sheet of iron back. Careful officer, Mackenzie. The Huns must not be allowed to see the light from Halpa Naiset Cg Chilliwack Bomber the brazier. The edge of the sheet had gone down on the dead man’s tunic, nipping a bit by the shoulder. The face Halpa Miehet Cg Accessories had disappeared in shadow. There were several men’s faces in the doorway.
Tietjens said: ‘No: I don’t believe that did it. Something bigger . . . Say a prize-fighter’s fist . . . ’
Sergeant-Major Cowley said:
‘No, no prize-fighter’s fist would have done that, sir . . . And then he added, ‘Oh, I take your meaning, sir . . . 0 Nine Morgan’s wife, sir . . . ’
Tietjens moved, his feet sticking, towards the sergeant-major’s table. The other runner had placed a tin basin with water in it. There was a hooded candle there now, alight; the water shone innocently, a half-moon of translucence wavering over the white bottom of the basin. The runner from Pontardulais said:
‘Wash your hands first, sir!’
He said:
‘Move a little out of it, cahptn.’ He had a rag in his black hands. Tietjens moved out of the blood that had run in a thin stream under Scarpe Nike Air Force 1 Uomo the table. The man was on his knees, his hands rubbing Tietjens’ boot welts heavily, with the rags. Tietjens placed his hands in the Maillot FC Schalke 04 Pas CHer innocent water and Halpa Naiset Cg Montebello Parka watched light purple-scarlet mist diffuse itself over the pale half-moon. The man below him breathed heavily, sniffing. Tietjens said:
‘Thomas, 0 Nine Morgan was your mate?’
The man’s face, wrinkled, dark and ape-like, looked up. Maillot Benfica Lisbonne Pas CHer ‘He was a good pal, pore old — — ’ he said. ‘You would not like, surely to goodness, to links:

http://www.dli.tw/forum/E_GuestBook.asp

http://218.7.193.180:3097/Review.asp?NewsID=870

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=2496
返回列表