;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Wholesale r3hwqtav - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys Wholesale r3hwqtav

Guyanese Orin Gordon has been appointed Editor-in-Chief of T&T Guardian.Orin GordonGordon, a former BBC journalist, has had more than 25 years in journalism across all media platforms, starting with the Guyana Broadcasting Corporation,Cheap Jerseys From China, where he became Editor-in-Chief in 1992, while in his mid-twenties.As a journalist at the BBC World Service’s Caribbean Report, he went one-on-one with three T&T prime ministers, more than a dozen others throughout the Caribbean, as well as other key politicians and decision makers. He led the Caribbean team before moving on to global news as a presenter for The World Today.Gordon presented a range of global shows including World Briefing, Outlook, Business Matters and Digital Planet (the technology show now called Click.)“I’m a techie, and though I’ve eased up a bit now, gadgets have been my only vice,” he said.He has written as a freelancer for newspapers including Stabroek News, Barbados Nation and the Trinidad Express, and wrote a regular column on cricket, “The Anglo Caribbean View”, for Wisden Online and The Guardian (UK).Gordon holds an MA in journalism from Cardiff University. After taking an MBA at Oxford, he started a business as a media trainer, while remaining a freelance reporter/analyst with BBC radio, TV and Online.Guardian Media Limited (GML) Managing Director Lisa Agard said, “I am delighted to have Orin join the Guardian Media team as we continue to transform the media landscape to embrace the new digital reality and to build upon the Guardian newspaper as the guardian of democracy in Trinidad and Tobago.”
返回列表