;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); LAB 38% 48 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

LAB 38% 48

UK Polling Report
This morning YouGov survey for the Sun has topline numbers of CON 31%, LAB 38%, LDEM 10%, UKIP 16%. YouGov day-to-day polling has shown Labour back in just one figure lead for the the past four polls (though even several polls in a row in the bottom or top of the normal border of error don imply much sure, the lead may have fallen again slightly because Woolwich murder moved the media account away from Tory infighting, or it could just be company incidence).
In other news we have another whipless MP to participate in Patrick Mercer in Newark, with Mike Hancock resigning the whip in Portsmouth Southerly while he defends a city court action over an believed sexual assault.
are grabbed in a vice made of history and global financial reality Tebbitt has acknowledged that the Thatcher Government did not do sufficient to mitigate the move away from intensive large market sectors and many have commented precisely how others (Germany for example) signifiant industrialised in a more civilised and long term manner.
Lefties point as well as Pete are right imo that Time did little for this set in 13 years. Benefits worked well until they started to be unsustainable but there was insuffciient attempt for attacking underlying imbalances in the economy.
Also politically what they express shows the limits of triangulation as you possibly can annoy your base for good. The buoyant state of the earth (and UK) economy as well as the Tories being in denial for several days meant it took quite a long time for this to catch up with Labor but the growth of the UKIP demonstrates that it is catching up with DC much faster.
I think Lefty is probably correct that the anti Eu anti immigration element that has peeled away from Labour will be difficult to appeal to for 2015. I share the things i think is his see that many of these voters are actually historically left of centre in addition to their attraction to the anti American and anti immigration UKIP is a result of being ignored (as they would probably see Ghd Shop Australia it) by Labour. Should really Labour be able to address the root issues which will be tough nevertheless needs to be tried they can be attracted back.
On the EU member's program polling, which shows 51% would election to leave. You can already think that the right wing press are campaigning for an out vote, individuals unlikely to be a referendum before 2017.
Can Labour and/or Lib Dems match the Tories at the 2015 GE in supplying an in/out referendum EU membership ? Whenever they do so ?
Personally I think that possessing a referendum based on some form of unidentified renegotiation is a mistake. Polling suggest that folks would vote to stay in your EU, if the government states that renegotiation has been successful. You can wager that the right wing media will still campaign end. My fear is that men and women will vote based on silly EU related media stories and not on a balanced debate which covers all the issue people need to comprehend.
The EU referendum is your politicians playing with fire, in case the Conservatives believe they can remove a few EU rules which will decline workers rights and then point out we have a deal to stay in your EU and expect to gain any referendum, that is not going to happen.
The staff of the UK are not foolish, I am pro EU however if that scenario happens the vote will be to get out Vibram Five Fingers Brisbane Store and to hell with politicians.
When the politicians are stupid enough to play games with the countries best interests then so be it, the politicians cannot fault the people if the people elect out, it is the politicians and also media that will have positioned us in that position from the start, all because of party national healthcare.
I know polling can change substantially around 23 months; however getting excited about GE2015 I believe it is going to be terribly troublesome for Tories to gain outright for the following reasons:
One. Tories had 7.4% steer in 2010 which I think have to be the maximum realistic lead i cannot see them leading by means of more than 4% in 2015.
2. LDs will improve to at least 15%.
A few. UKIP should get a vote regarding Mbt Shoes Sydney 8 10% and the increase by 3% last time will be mainly but is not wholly from Tories.
On the other hand, Tories should get some benefit from first time incumbency.
I think the best this Tories can hope for would be to win popular vote (which suggests nothing electorally) and to have a tiny lead over Labour around seats.
Incidentally I can see LDs dropping seats to Labour although holding those where Tories second due to UKIP factor along with UKIP having no seats.
Labour appear to have accepted today that they acquired reverse child benefit reductions a further sign that Erectile dysfunction M has accepted universality is actually breached, and cannot be recovered. This is something of a impact move, but is increasing him some friends.
This from Dan Hodges there's no doubt that by two key areas   welfare and fiscal responsibility   Labour really is establishing get its act alongside one another. Much more of this and DUEMA (your Don't Underestimate Ed Miliband Relationship) will be getting itself a new member. as a key Tory attack series appears to be getting weaker.
Surely that some keep coming on here to predict how the surveys will look like Vibram Kso Vs Komodo Sport in 2015 as though the predicted narrowing (Lab decrease, Con up and LD upwards a lot) was subject to your laws of the Medes and Napoleons.
It would be OK if these types of political evidence existed however i see no such dependable historical evidence. They could widen, who knows?
All we can think of as that that the YG polls inside May have been very consistently unaltered at a slight narrowing from Laboratory previous high and a carried on doldrums for Con and LD.
With the Times:
Balls, the Shadow Chancellor, made clear in a speech on Monday that he would use latest spending plans devised from the Coalition as his "starting point" need to Labour win the next political election. like GB in 1997, who followed the same technique for 2 years, with Wisdom being mentioned in every sentence, he will follow the same strategy. However when 2018 arrives will he always follow his mentor by using, spend, spend spend, willy nilly and even perhaps sell some gold if the market place falls enough, or will he surprise us all and be a prudent Chancellor for a full A few years?

said Horner  36

you|however you|nevertheless  35

National P

50  18

Owners try
返回列表