;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys l005nony - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys l005nony

– mother receives reports that she was murderedThe mother of a 20-year-old woman is hoping that the reports of her daughter’s death in the interior are false.Sandra Etwaroo told Kaieteur News that she received the chilling news that her daughter, Swarsattie Ramjattan, called Ramona,Jerseys NFL China, was murdered two weeks ago in the interior.The message was delivered by a woman who had taken Ramjattan into the interior two months ago.However, there has been no confirmation of the woman’s murder despite several checks with the police as well as persons in the area where Ramjattan reportedly went to work.But her mother, Sandra Etwaroo, is convinced that something terrible has happened to her daughter,Cheap Jerseys From China, whom she said would normally make constant contact with her during previous trips to the interior.Ramjattan who resides with her husband and two children at Hampshire,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Berbice, would normally travel to the interior to work but would usually return home after a week.This time when she left her home two months ago, she has not been heard from since, a situation which her relatives find strange.“She does spend a week only and come out. She does call and say, ‘Mommy, ah coming home,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, I passing by you’,” the missing woman’s mother told Kaieteur News yesterday.She said that her daughter would normally travel through Bartica on her way to the interior but she could not give a definite location where Ramjattan would normally stay.Etwaroo told this newspaper that on Saturday night she received a telephone call from a woman who did not identify herself.“She say, ‘You know Ramona? When last that you hear from she?’ I told her that it was a long time I didn’t hear from she, a whole month now. She say, ‘you hear that Ramona get stab up and died?’I said no,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” Etwaroo explained.According to Etwaroo, the woman told her that Ramjattan was killed two weeks ago but she did not give any details of what really occurred.She said that after receiving the news she does not know what could have happened to her daughter but she is hoping that she is still alive, especially since there has been no reported murder of a woman in the interior recently .“I call my son in law and he started to call the hospitals and the stations and mek contact with people but they say they don’t know anybody like Ramona,” Etwaroo said.She said that her daughter’s husband is aware of the message she received and is expected to travel to Georgetown soon to carry out further investigations.“All the time he calling me and asking me for her. All Father’s Day she does call but she ain’t call. We ain’t hear nothing for her,” Etwaroo stated.She disclosed that the woman who called her is only known by the name Jennifer.“She tell me daughter that they going and walk and she carrying things fuh sell. But apparently this girl get into this thing and she start with this nonsense,” Etwaroo told this newspaper.Several calls, including a few from this newspaper,Wholesale Jerseys China, were made to the cell phone used by ‘Jennifer’ but no one answered.Etwaroo believes that if her daughter is not dead, she is certainly being held against her will and might be a victim of trafficking in persons.She hopes that with the publication of her story she will be able to ascertain the fate of her daughter.
返回列表