;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys From China &quot - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys From China &quot

SANTA CLARA,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, Calif. (AP) — Jonathan Martin's early weeks with his new San Francisco 49ers teammates have been spent recovering from mononucleosis and regaining strength zapped by the viral infection.
"I was working out here for a couple of weeks before I got sick,Wholesale Jerseys," Martin said. "I was here from the beginning. It was important for me to be with the team and start the program. It's been fun to be around the guys and get to know everybody and learn the offense. It's been great. My teammates are great. The coach is great. So I'm excited to get back at it. It kind of stunk to have mono."
Because he was contagious,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Martin initially had to isolate himself for part of this month while sick. That has limited his on-field time during the team's offseason program,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and he didn't practice during the voluntary organized team activity Wednesday.
返回列表