;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Wholesale u0y1p3vh - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Wholesale u0y1p3vh

A three-year-old child from Isseneru, Region Seven is now in a critical condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after being mauled by a large feline creature suspected to be a puma,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, around 09:00hrs yesterday.The injured child has been identified as Jasmine Joseph. She sustained severe injuriesThe injured Jasmine yesterday at the GPHCto her face,China NFL Jerseys, head and shoulders. She was air dashed to the city late yesterday and was taken to the Cancer Institute of Guyana for a CT-Scan to determine the extent of her injuries.According to information received, the child was in her yard playing when the animal attacked her and dragged her into nearby bushes. Her uncle, who was in the house, heard her screams and rushed to her aid with a cutlass.Assisted by neighbours, the man reportedly chopped the animal before burning it. Workers from the Isseneru Health Centre came to the child’s aid,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, wrapping her wounds and rendering other basic assistance.Yesterday, at the hospital, the child’s grandmother,Cheap Jerseys China, Agatha Joseph told this newspaper that she had left Jasmine and two other grandchildren with their aunt at home to attend a nearby church service.“I left home like 07:00(am). We were going around the village to pray for sick people and around 09:00hrs we hear loud screams coming from across the river and we thought that them children went into a boat and fall in the water so we send somebody to check and then lil after them come back with my granddaughter in the boat,Cheap NHL Jerseys China,” the grandmother related.The older Joseph said that her home is surrounded by bushes and it was not the first time that her granddaughter was attacked.“Last month a jaguar jumped on her and scraped her on her foot but I hit it and it get away. We thought it was gone but like the same one come back,” the grandmother stressed.Up to press time,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the child was unconscious.
返回列表