;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit Men of 149 Pike Street - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit Men of 149 Pike Street

…Sells three tins to buy Chinese foodA man,Nike Air Max 2018 Shoes, who stole six tins of condensed milk,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens Trainers, appeared yesterday before acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson at the Georgetown Magistrates’ court, and was bonded to keep the peace for 12 months.On October 6, the man,Epic React Flyknit Sneaker, Anil Ramjattan, 35, of 149 Pike Street, Kitty,Air Max 98 Gundam 2018, allegedly stole the condensed milk from his cousin who is a sno-cone vendor named Anand.Ramjattan consumed the contents of three of the tins and sold the remainder for $500,Air Max Zero Be True, which he used to purchase a half chicken fried rice from a nearby Chinese restaurant.After pleading guilty to the charge, the defendant explained to the Magistrate that he stole the tins of milk because his cousin didn’t pay him for his services.“I normally clean his sno-cone cart and he does pay me a thousand dollar or so. However, he didn’t pay me for this time your worship,Undefeated Air Max 97 White, so I take the milk” the defendant said. The Magistrate admonished him and placed him on a 12- month bond.
返回列表