;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping xsnvgzld - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping xsnvgzld

An East Canje taxi driver nearly lost his life during a failed hijacking of his vehicle on Friday night under the Canje River Bridge and was stabbed multiple times about the body.Bearing stab wounds at N/A Hospital: Balram KhanakumarBalram Khanakumar, 23, of 75 New Street, Cumberland,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, is now nursing eight stab wounds at the New Amsterdam Hospital. He said that shortly after 19:00 hrs, two men entered his vehicle, a grey Toyota Allion, PRR 9966, in the vicinity of Pitt Street,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, saying that they were heading into East Canje.They informed Khanakumar that two other persons were to be picked up at Trinity Street and a female in the vicinity of the New Amsterdam Technical Institute (NATI) at Garrison Road.He picked up two other men at Trinity Street, but there was no woman, he said, at NATI. “They go on the phone and then they told me that the girl was under the (Canje) Bridge,Cheap Jerseys, coming out from the water (the Canje River)…and that I had to go there.” The driver said that when he arrived at that area, one of the men apparently telephoned his would- be female passenger, “and he tell her to come quick…the car waiting.”Khanakumar’s car in the compound of Central Police Station.Khanakumar was then told to open the trunk, “and when I pulled (opened) the trunk,Jerseys Wholesale, he had a bag and he put his bag there.” Afterwards,NFL Jerseys China, the man returned to the front and asked Khanakumar what the charge was for the trip, “and I told him $600.”It was at that point when the man took out a knife and started to stab the driver in his head. The driver was pulled out of the car by the others and the stabbing continued. While that was taking place, one of the four attempted to drive the car, but Khanakumar struggled so much as to prevent him from doing so. “I told them, ‘ya’ll leff me alone, budday’….and them tell me them want de car.”The key ring apparently was torn off from the keys,China Jerseys Cheap, which remained in the ignitition and Khanakumar regained control of the vehicle and sped off to his aunt at New Street, Cumberland in a bloody state. He was bleeding from the back, head and hands.The men’s blue haversack, which contained shirts and few other pieces of clothing,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, was left in the trunk. This was handed to the police. Khanakumar was then rushed to the N/A Hospital and the police have since impounded his car at the Central Police Station where it was dusted for fingerprints yesterday.Khanakumar said that the incident lasted about nine minutes. He added that he never saw the four young men before but could identify them during an ID Parade. The police are currently investigating.
返回列表