;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys nyz4xdv5 - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys nyz4xdv5

The mother of a 14-year old boy who was killed last October in a road accident at Enmore,China Jerseys Cheap, East coast Demerara, has lost all confidence in the police to guarantee her justice.Dexter PetersAncilla Peters’s son, Dexter,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, was struck down on October 17, last,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, by a vehicle while riding his bicycle on the Enmore Public Road. He was heading home from an errand.To date the driver of the vehicle has not been charged and Peters is not too trusting of the police to do what is right for justice to prevail.Her belief is based upon the conflicting reports she has received from the rank investigating the matter and from his superior.The police have given her the usual explanation, “The file on the matter is with the Director of Public Prosecution.”An officer in the East Coast Demerara traffic department had told this newspaper that the delay was caused by the absence of the post mortem report.“The doctor was on leave and we had to wait until he came back from leave to get the PM. Then we could send the file to the DPP for advice,” the officer had explained.But a check with the DPP exposed the police untruth.And while Peters is mourning the loss of her second son and is increasingly becoming frustrated, the driver of the vehicle that killed the Buxton Community High School student remains free on station bail.Speaking with this newspaper yesterday, Peters said that she has been seeking justice ever since she buried her son almost a week after he was killed.She said that while she was not at the scene of the accident, she is fully aware that justice has to take its course but the delay is worrying. To make matters worse, the police have not been too forthcoming.“When I was questioning them at first, they said to me that they will have to investigate and then send the file to the DPP; that was after the funeral and about eight days after the accident,Jerseys NBA China,” Peters told this newspaper.She explained that at the time the police were awaiting a statement from one of her relatives. This was subsequently provided.But weeks later, after hearing nothing from the police despite several telephone calls, Peters was referred to the traffic officer who is stationed at the ‘C ‘Division (East Coast Demerara) Headquarters at Cove and John.That was in December last year and she was told that the file was sent to the DPP.Peters did not buy the explanation.“I keep questioning them. I asked, ‘how could this case be at the DPP when you don’t have the post mortem?’” Peters related.She left the police and went straight to the office of the DPP for an explanation.“When I get there, there was no case for my son.”Peters told this newspaper that earlier this year,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, an official at the DPP office contacted the Divisional Detective Officer (DDO), Superintendent Das, at Cove and John who reportedly confirmed that the file had never left the division.Peters said that the DDO invited her to revisit the Divisional Headquarters where he summoned the investigating ranks as well as the traffic officer, Inspector Mingo, to a meeting in her presence.According to the woman,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic, to her surprise the police kept denying everything that they had reportedly told her about the file being with the DPP.“I said to Mr. Das that his officer is not telling the truth, that he keep on telling me one thing over and over …if I didn’t take this step, I would have never knew that this file wasn’t at the DPP and it still at Cove and John,” Peters said.The DDO then undertook to ensure that the matter is dealt with in a timely manner but to date Peters has not heard from the police.“I haven’t called them back since then because they said they will call me…but I got no call from them,Wholesale Soccer T-shirts,” she added.On October 17 last year, Dexter Peters was sent to a nearby shop to buy sugar and although he was reluctant, he followed instructions.According to his grandmother, the 14 year old was struck down around 14:30 hours that day while on his way back home. The driver of the vehicle which hit him rushed him to the GPHC, where he was admitted to the Accident and Emergency Unit and placed on life support.He succumbed while receiving treatment.His mother believes that the law is not being fair to her.“I feel that the system in Guyana is very messed up. They have no sort of laws that people should follow because if this had happened in another country it would have been dealt with severely and immediately,” Peters said.She said that she would not be surprised if the police call her and tell her that the man who killed her son will not be charged.Peters did not hold back what she thought about the police because as far as she is aware it does not take three months for a person to be charged after a fatal accident, especially if the driver is in the jurisdiction and all statements have been obtained.“I feel that the policemen are not taking people’s lives seriously. People can do things to you today and tomorrow you see that same individual is out on the road.”Peters pointed to the high number of persons who lost their lives as a result of road accidents, noting that it might be a direct result of the lack of enforcement of the traffic laws by the police.“That is why people can be doing these things so often because there is no drastic measure to stop the carnage,” Peters told Kaieteur News.“If I had the power to take the law into my hands for my justice, I don’t know what I would have done because it doesn’t make sense depending on the laws of this country,” the obviously devastated mother declared.
返回列表