;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); In . Aguilar said. 88 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

In . Aguilar said. 88

Latinos Favor Obama Over Romney
New York Less than two months prior to a election, Latino voters favor President Barack Obama above Republican candidate Mitt Romney by a two to one ratio, in line with a Fox News Latino exceptional poll released this week.
Your poll, which surveyed 887 probable Latino voters, found that if the election ended up being held today 60 percent would certainly vote for the Democratic ticket of Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, compared to 30 percent who would vote for the Republican ticket of Mitt romney and Rep. Paul Kamagra Gel Jones.
About the Poll:The ballot was conducted by telephone by Sept. 11 13. That sampled 887 Latino likely voters across the country and it has a +/  3 percent margin associated with error.
Despite the large opening in the poll, which was carried out September 11 13 and features a +/  3 percent margin of sampling error, some Republicans say this is a sign that Romney's message to Latinos may be resonating, while others are surprised Romney could garner 30 percent Latino support. Within polls released earlier this year, Government was leading by approximately 70 percent while Romney hovered around 20 percent.
"It shows a lack of enthusiasm for Obama because he is at 60 percent. Perhaps Romney starts to do a little better having Latinos," said Alfonso Aguilar, who was hired by President George M. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Aguilar states that the poll shows that Romney is doing a better job at clarifying his immigration position by using Latinos, his Spanish language ads work, and his economic message is usually resonating with some voters.
Miguel Perez, a syndicated journalist and chairman of the journalism department at Lehman college in New York City, believes that 30 percent Latino support for Romney is really a bad sign for the President obama campaign.
"The 30 is too elevated in my opinion, it's just not reasonable,In . says Perez. "With what we've seen over the last few months, I expected less Latinos than ever to support Romney."
The prime number of Latino support shows too little "anger" and "reaction" from the Latino community in Romney's immigration comments, Perez says, and may mean the party's economical message may be taking hold.
"It displays how important the overall economy is, and unemployment can be," he explained. going to be in close proximity, but the Obama campaign is invested in this community," Ramos said. "I think you're going to get Latinos in order to turnout. People within the Hispanic community are scared of a Romney Ryan administration."
The Romney plan has set the target target for the share of Latino voters the first sort governor will need to defeat Obama come November at 38 %.
"I can tell you we are not going for a certain number," said Castillo, the Romney for President representative. "We are trying to win the most votes possible   that's our commitment."
Still, Latino conservatives like Aguilar consider Romney could win the election with closer to 31st percent of the Latino vote, the share John McCain won in 2008.
"In this case, because of the problem that Obama has with white colored voters, if Romney can get on the McCain level that maybe enough,In . Aguilar said.
Craig Romney, Mitt's most youthful son, is also feeling tolerant of recent Latino support.
"I had people tell me we had 20 percent help just recently," Craig explained of the Fox News Latino study. "I think we are ticking up. I believe my dad's message really has been resonating, particularly with the financial state."
Partisan politics to one side, the same Fox News Latino particular study also found that an overwhelming bulk believe the United States is the best country in the world to live in. to the opinion poll, 87 percent of possible Latino voters said yes, as opposed to just 14 percent which said zero it isn't the best country on the planet.
When the 887 likely Latino voters were asked why the United States is the world's best country, 46 pct said it was "freedom." 19 percent responded "opportunity for a better life," 13 percent said "everything," 5 percent responded Democracy, 4 percent said "jobs," and 8 per-cent said "other."

[/url]

[url=http://gg4399.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=90767]

the conference centre cost up to $40 million 45

[/url]

[url=http://ghzbbs.szkuniu.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=1962415]
返回列表