;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); in the event that true 85 - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

in the event that true 85

Letter that cost Hurd the job is sad
Now that We've finally read the letter that led to the mysterious rupture between Horsepower and its former star Boss, Mark Hurd, I found it strangely unsatisfying.
Ever since the controversy bordering Hurd exploded in summer The new year, I've been extremely curious about the contents of that infamous letter, imagining juicy details of trysts with exotic locales between a hotty and CEO. Boy, was I disappointed. Instead, there are actually awkward tales of bumbling tries at seduction, and I emerged away with no greater idea of how the letter led to Hurd's departure from HP.
For now, the most plausible explanation is that Hurd could not agree with the board's decision to make the suggestions public, even after an internal investigation determined they were without deserve.
The Longchamp Large Tote Australia only thing clear after reading your letter is why Hurd and the believed target of his advancements, Jodie Fisher, wanted so badly to help keep it private. The appraise was on the money as he called it "embarrassing."
The 8-10 page letter, dated July 24, 2010, reads such as a pitch for a very bad Life time Channel movie, written in murderous fine detail about events that, in case true, seem to portray next to comic, pathetically clumsy attempts by way of an older executive to manipulate a D list certainty show beauty.
In a eventually letter, Fisher claimed there were "inaccuracies in the details" of the June Twenty four letter. Which means that scenes such as the following may be partial or perhaps complete fiction:On Hurd at Cheap Nike Free Run their second dinner: "You were sipping at this dinner excessively as well as seemed to get more personal the harder you drank. . You were of course trying to impress Miss Fisherman."
After inviting the girl's to his hotel room to analyze some documents: "She was fearful when you came over and sat directly next to the girl's and put your arm within the back of the love seat. As you did so, your hand blown across her breast."
Later: "You looked at Ms. Fisher and said, 'So, you'll remain the night, right?' . Ms. Fisher was horrified since everything she feared has been coming to pass."
This type of thing goes on, allegedly, for a couple years. There's alleged boasting: "You had been telling her about numerous women that were crazy about you actually . including Sheryl Crow." Hurd takes the girl's to an ATM to show which he has Ghd Hair Straightener Australia Price $1 million in his account. He brags about having mistresses on different coasts. There are furtive hugs, stolen kisses, relentless bothering.
"Ms. Fisher has survived a really high stress situation, nevertheless at what cost? The girl dreaded the next encounter,Inch Fisher's attorney wrote.
You might ask yourself, if this was all thus horrible, why did your woman continue going? But all the more puzzling are a series of e-mails that Fisher wrote Hurd soon after these alleged encounters. Just one typical example, written by Fisherman and sent Sept. Seventeen-year-old, 2007:
"Mark! It was great to find out you Ghd Australia Stockists in Denver plus meet with you and Caprice (Fimbres, Hurd's assistant) regarding your program. I am looking forward to handling you and helping HP mature and continue to prosper! I'm happy to be part of your team! Inform me if there is anything you need from me. I look forward to witnessing you in Atlanta get rid of October."
When it comes to your Ghd Online Shop Australia allegations of harassment, this June 24 letter helps it be clear that Fisher thought her contract with HP for your marketing position was at spot if she didn't slumber with Hurd, but he certainly not said or wrote anything to that effect. She assumed HP stopped inviting the woman to events because she had not Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Australia succumbed to Hurd's charms, for example they were.
Fisher and your ex attorneys wouldn't comment Thurs. But allow me to speculate in what these documents say concerning her intentions. As a solitary mom, with a fading appearing career, the HP show must have been a godsend financially. Gets hotter ended, either she or a person close to her must have assured her that she could probably have a small settlement out of Hurd by sending him this page.
I don't think she designed for him to hand it onto HP attorneys, or for him or her to lose his job. Without a doubt, her attorney sent formed saying the letter has been for Hurd's eyes only. "I has been surprised and saddened that Draw Hurd lost his job above this. This was never our intention," Fisher claimed in a statement.
Perhaps not necessarily, but her missive was the actual pebble that started a good avalanche. It knocked Hurd through his perch, and threw H . p . into a tailspin from which it is only simply just recovering.
Hurd, of course, has stumbled nicely in a top job at Oracle.
As for Fisher? Very well, we can only hope that this woman is found some solace within the settlement she reached along with Hurd. After decades of Fisher trying to make it in showbiz, that tawdry letter will unfortunately be the sole lasting mark she foliage on the public eye.

http://www.anwar-e-islam.org/search/node/

http://chiro-ertvelde.be/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?349098.last

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

http://222.87.184.4/E_GuestBook.asp

http://travideos.com/search/E_GuestBook.asp
返回列表