;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Jerseys rimz2sxd - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Jerseys rimz2sxd

– says matter still with Medical Council “Compensation is beyond my remit,” said Minister of Health, Dr. Bheri Ramsaran, when asked to commentMinister of Health,Dr Bheri Ramsaranon the status of the ‘Jaden Mars’ case yesterday. Mars,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, a four-year-old boy who was taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) to have his tongue sutured,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, died a few days after being admitted in December, 2013.The untimely death had in fact,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, left family members and even those within the medical fraternity with more questions than answers. The death certainly wasn’t taken lightly by the child’s mother,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Nathalie Caseley, who has been waging fervent war with the health sector over the death of her son.The Minister in commenting on Caseley’s efforts to get justice for her son shared his conviction that “she has a right to be at us… She is a mother and she lost her child in circumstances that the Ministry of Health is still finding difficult…a child just biting the tongue?”He however, noted that discussing compensation in this regard is beyond his remit. “But at the risk of being accused of putting my foot in my mouth I can say quite openly as a Guyanese citizen that we are becoming more and more sophisticated. We are seeing this in a lot more parts of the world; it is not excluded that parents can take relevant action.”The Minister was at the time alluding to legal action as he pointed out that “because the Government of course is an entity and is accustomed to facing such challenges,Jerseys From China, not only in the area of health, but in other areas,Wholesale Jerseys China, I am certain that it will find the necessary wherewithal to ensure that it defends itself or see that justice is dispensed.”Caseley has long solicited legal representation in the person of Attorney at law, Nigel Hughes, who has already filed legal proceedings on her behalf.Nathalie Caseley displays a photographic exhibit of her son’s deteriorationHowever, Minister Ramsaran was not in a position yesterday to shed any light on the Government’s preparation to defend itself in this matter. “I won’t know the details, that will be the Ministry of Legal Affairs our legal consulting office and that is about all I can say about that,” said the Minister yesterday.He nevertheless disclosed that although Mars’ case was previously probed at the various investigating levels of the health sector, the matter still remains one that is gaining the attention of the Medical Council which is headed by Dr. Sheik Amir.  “It is with the Medical Council and they are supposed to initiate certain administrative disciplinary measures…measures have been taken in the meantime, I know for example training such as the upgrading of nurses and so on…”  added the Minister.Moreover, he noted that the “the ball is in the court of the Medical Council and there might be issues that we need to look at such as, how do we strengthen legislation, how do we make things better and so on and so forth?, but this case is outstanding.”The Minister however, stressed the need for efforts to be made by the health sector to guard against such cases occurring even as he pointed out, that “there are two paragraphs in our legislation which protect maternal health or safe motherhood and protect under five children…the Ministry is guided by those regulations.”“Those are the operative clauses right now that are being looked at with the Medical Council and we will probably have to call them again to account and should be making more firm pronouncements,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,” said the Minister of the ‘Jaden Mars’ case.
返回列表