;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Air Max 97 For Sale odmjogda - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Air Max 97 For Sale odmjogda

A 35-year-old woman met a gruesome demise early yesterday morning,Air Max 98 Gundam For Sale, when a sand truck somehowDead: Savitri Chandracame into contact with a motorcycle on which she was the pillion rider,Jordan Sneakers Wholesale, and ran over her.According to reports, Savitri Chandra,Air Max 97 Wholesale, of Covent Garden,Nike NFL Jerseys China, East Bank Demerara, died instantly after her head was crushed by the truck on Lombard Street, in proximity to Guyana National Shipping Corporation (GNSC)’s wharf.The fatal accident occurred at around 07:15 hours while the woman, a sales clerk at Muneshwer’s Limited, was on her way to work. At the time she was on a motorcycle being ridden by her boyfriend, Suresh Ram.Ram told this publication that he was “riding in the corner” when the driver of the truck (GNN 5803) attempted to overtake another vehicle and in the process “clipped the bike handle” sending both him and Chandra to the ground.Persons in the vicinity at the time said that within seconds of the two persons falling on the road, a popping sound was heard. They quickly determined that the female pillion rider’s skull had been crushed.The woman’s remains were immediately covered as a crowd gathered at the scene. Shortly after a hearse arrived and removed Chandra’s body while Ram was taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital where he was treated for minor bruises about his body and sent away.Meanwhile, the dead woman’s mother, Bibi Ali, said her daughter left home at aroundBibi Ali, the dead woman’s mother.06:40 hours yesterday saying she was heading to work, and about an hour later she (the mother) received a telephone call from a policewoman, who invited her to the Ruimveldt Station.“When I get the call,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, I though she (Savitri) get rob and they got she at the station and she just want I go to be with she.”Ms. Ali said being greeted with the news of her daughter’s death had never crossed her mind. Upon her arrival at the station,Cheap Air Max Shoes For Sale, the woman said a female police rank broke the shocking news to her, and informed her that her daughter’s remains were already at the mortuary.The truck which was involved in the accidentThe dead woman’s mother thoughtfully recounted that her daughter would normally take a minibus or a car to work.“I’m at a loss as to wha’ mek she use the motorcycle to go to work today (yesterday).”“It used to be me and she… All we life we live together. She used to take care of the house and me, and now I don’t know what will happen,” a sobbing Ali lamented.Up to late last evening the driver of the truck was still in police custody.
返回列表