;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys vrp11l2t - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys vrp11l2t

Officials late last week descended on the Pradoville One, Goedverwagting home of Head of the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA), Khurshid Sattaur, taking away his firearm and other property belonging to the state entity.The visit by GRA officials, on December 31(Old Year’s Day), would come almost two weeks after Sattaur was sent on vacation leave by the entity’s Governing Board of Directors to facilitate an upcoming comprehensive forensic audit by an international firm.GRA sources yesterday confirmed that a visit was made to the East Coast Demerara premises late Thursday evening.Contacted yesterday,Jerseys From China, the Commissioner General said he did not want any trouble and had “volunteered” to give up his gun to the GRA officials.He also said that his computer was taken away by the officials.GRA officials, speaking on conditions of anonymity, said an Ipad was also taken from the Commissioner-General.Sattaur yesterday insisted that he was not political and had served faithfully for over 30 years between Inland Revenue and GRA.Sattaur believed that Kaieteur News played a critical role in his removal, carrying stories about him even while he was representing GRA on overseas trips.He said that two of his children, who held positions with GRA, resigned over the past months amidst growing pressure, following General Elections in May which saw a new government being sworn in after the two-decade rule by the People’s Progressive Party/Civic (PPP/C).“I am happy in this New Year to be away (from GRA).”He said while in Opposition, Members of Parliament Joseph Harmon and Moses Nagamootoo had said that he,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Sattaur, would not “survive” if the coalition won the elections. Harmon is now the Minister of State, in charge of the Ministry of the Presidency while Nagamootoo is the Prime Minister.“I am thanking Kaieteur News and Glenn Lall (the Publisher) for allowing me a rest.”Sattaur reportedly served for 12 years as Commissioner-General of GRA.The new Board of Directors,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, to facilitate the impending audit, sent him on 200 days leave.Sattaur, contacted on December 17, the day he was sent on leave, said his name was very much tarnished in the run up to elections.“…Though the current Government when in opposition had issues with me yet I had faith that things would be different from this administration. I guess I was wrong.”Sattaur added that he has sacrificed and turned down “many overseas postings and offers to serve my country but if you have people who don’t believe I deserve the job there is nothing that I can do. If this is how Guyanese believe I should be treated so be it.”He said that during his 30-plus years, he served under leaders like Arthur Chung, Forbes Burnham, Desmond Hoyte,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Dr. Cheddi Jagan, Janet Jagan,Wholesale Jerseys, Sam Hinds, Bharrat Jagdeo and Donald Ramotar, and now President David Granger- all with distinction.“Now if the Board believes that I need a rest then I think I need a rest too.” Since taking office,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, government has launched several forensic audits to determine the health of its State agencies and several Heads have been sent on leave.
返回列表