;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys NFL China and it wasn't any easier for his teammates - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jerseys NFL China and it wasn't any easier for his teammates

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Maurice Jones-Drew hopes his Jacksonville career won't end like this,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet.
It was a tough day for the longtime face of the Jaguars,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, and it wasn't any easier for his teammates,Stitched Jerseys, who were routed Sunday by rival Indianapolis 30-10.
Jones-Drew hopes to return to the only NFL city he's called home, but even he acknowledged that Sunday could have been the final chapter in his career with the Jags.
Thirty-nine yards on 13 carries and one fumble.
"I'll go back to work,China Jerseys Cheap, getting ready to see who I will play for next year. I'll let my agent handle it,Cheap Jerseys From China Online," said Jones-Drew,Cheap NHL Jerseys, who had five catches for 51 yards. "You never know. It's what will be the best situation for me and my family."
返回列表