;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys From China w2szdqbf - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys From China w2szdqbf

– victim borrowed money after jail threatTwo Guyana Power and Light employees were spared criminal prosecution on a charge of demanding money from a customer and threatening to have her locked-up.The two men, Davindra Persaud, 30, and Terry Ramsahoi,Scarpe Adidas Scontate Online, 23, made their appearance at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson-Ogle. They were charged with demanding with menace.On Wednesday July 9, they allegedly demanded $100,000 from Nazima Datt with intent to steal. To the charge both men pleaded not guilty.Datt, a businesswoman who was present in court, said that on the day in question the men visited her home and said they were there to carry out a survey. She added that, while there, one of the men asked to enter her home to check the main switch, but she objected.“After me tell them that them can’t come in me house, dem tell me that if GPL come and check me meter ah could get lock up,Cheap NFL Jerseys, me business could get close down, and if dem back date me I gon got to pay million,Benson Mayowa Jersey,” the woman told the court.She added that one of the men then turned to her and said that, to avoid all that, she could give them $100,000 to settle the issue there.According to Datt,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018, a few days later, while she was out, she received a call from her daughter stating that the men were there again to check the premises.“This time me tell me daughter fuh tell them that dem can’t go in de house because me ain’t deh home, and me hear them left,China Jerseys Wholesale,” the woman told the court.She said she was later advised by a senior official from the power company, who had gone to purchase something at her business place, to make a report.As such, a report was made at the power company, and she was then referred to the Brickdam Police Station.After giving all the evidence against the men, in a twist of events,Cheap Jerseys China, the woman said she would be willing to forego the matter if the men would be willing to repay the $100,000 that she had to borrow to give them. Both Persaud and Ramsahoi then indicated that they would pay back the money. The money was then handed over to Datt.The magistrate then ordered both men to pay court costs of $10,000 each.
返回列表