;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Authentic NBA Store y4hhuvhx - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Authentic NBA Store y4hhuvhx

A Kaneville, East Bank Demerara resident has reportedly confessed to killing his cousin-in-law, Jason Ramatar, during a fracas over liquor and then claiming that Ramatar was a burglar.Dead: Darson RamatarThe man and his wife have been in custody since Sunday, when Ramatar, a miner, was found dead in their yard. The husband is likely to be charged after a postmortem is conducted.Police had initially stated that Ramatar, a miner of Lot 723 Third Field, Kaneville, East Bank Demerara, and four other men, were reported to have tried to break into a home at Kaneville.It was alleged that during the burglary, Ramatar was stabbed to his throat, and a male resident of the home is assisting the police with the investigations.The alleged ‘burglary’ took place a few corners away from where Ramatar lived.But two persons who claimed to be eyewitnesses later said that Ramatar was attending a party at the house when he became involved in an argument with his cousin-in-law over the purchase of alcohol.A scuffle broke out and the cousin-in-law allegedly stabbed Ramatar to the neck. Afterwards, he reportedly told other guests to tell the police that the 24-year-old was slain while trying to break into his house.When police arrived at the scene, they found Ramatar lying in a crouching position in the eastern side of yard, with injuries to his throat and lips. They also observed that a lock at the southern door on the house appeared to have been tampered with.Residents recalled seeing the cousins eating and imbibing together at a small party held for Ramatar’s wife.There were about six persons, including the home owner, his wife, children and another person, in the house at the time of the alleged ‘burglary’.Jimmy Thomas, who was also at the house at the time, had told Kaieteur News that they were celebrating a birthday and later retired to bed. He said a few hours later, about five persons entered the property.But Thomas also claimed that by the time he and the homeowner went outside, most of the gang had escaped. He said that the homeowner managed to corner Ramatar as he tried to scale the fence.“Me brother-in-law catch one of them and bore him straight to he throat and kill he,” Thomas said. He claimed that it was then that they realised the deceased was his cousin.According to him, the ‘intruders’ cut the electric wire leading to the property, and the telephone lines. He also claimed that the meshing from two windows was removed.“Is rob he come to rob this place. Look at the windows,” he said, pointing to the window mesh that lay on the ground.Thomas was sure that the homeowner was at the time uncertain of whom it was that he attacked. He said that he and Ramatar had just returned from the interior but “He does follow bad company. They influence he to come and rob, they probably think we got the load.”But the dead man’s aunt, Felice Edwards, maintained that it was an act of coldblooded murder and not a burglary attempt as her other relatives had claimed. She said that earlier that evening, she had gone to the party.“It was a li’l family gathering and the men were drinking,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” Edwards said, adding that she subsequently left and went home. She stated that later that morning she received a call from her niece who claimed that Ramatar had cut the electricity lines, scaled their fence and tried to break into her house.“She said you better come and move him right now. I want you come and move him from here right now because them boys beat him up bad. She never tell me them stab him to his throat.”Despite the downpour at the time, she went to her the couple’s house. “When I reach there, her husband come to the gate with a brown handle knife in he hand. He brother-in-law come and he had a black handle knife in his hand and I know they murder my nephew.”“My nephew is not that person. My nephew don’t thief. He is not, never, ever.” She said that her daughter, who left the party at 01:30 hours, reported that Ramatar was already in a drunken state but despite efforts to take him home, he did not want to leave the party.“You know what the neighbours them say? The neighbours them say they had on the music loud and then there was screaming in the house, big screaming, fighting and cussing and so. Then they turn off the music, that is when it done happen. That is why I saying they murdered my nephew.”She believes that Ramatar was killed in the house and then “they dragged him and put him out there like he is a bandit.” The woman is contending that her nephew was drunk at the time and could not have attempted any robbery.
返回列表