;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Stitched Jerseys to reintegrate cancer survivors back into society - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Stitched Jerseys to reintegrate cancer survivors back into society

Guyana Cancer Foundation (GCF) under the theme “In it to end it,Cheap Sports Jerseys,” “Early detection helps save lives” was launched on Thursday last, at the Marriott Hotel,Cheap Jerseys, Guyana in commemoration of Breast Cancer awareness month observed in the month of October.The launch was hosted by the GCF President Bibi Hassan.“I always say that one day I want to do this. I want to reintegrate cancer survivors back into society. And for that reason I’ve teamed up with my friend’s daughter, who also is a cancer survivor, my mom who is an honorary member. She is an eight years cancer survivor…,” said Hassan.The GCF was registered on June 1,Wholesale Jerseys Online, after several years of conducting cancer awareness programmes through the then Avon Community Help Fund by the management of Ms. Mignon Bowen-Phillips and Ms. Ann Singh of Beauty and Home Innovations Inc. It was through this type of work and the passion to help low income persons, that the initiative was birthed by Ms. Hassan, to carry on the work Avon was undertaking.The foundation’s vision is to be the beacon of stopping cancer before it starts through education and support.The organisation was established for the purpose of providing help and to inspire hope in those affected by cancer through early detection, education, awareness and free medical screening. It will also focus on the medically underserved (low-income and under-insured) population and to make a difference in their lives.Lastly, to reintegrate cancer survivors back into society, to enlarge the community’s support system and also make strides against, cancer for fighters and survivors.Over the years, Breast Cancer Awareness sessions were conducted, particularly on how to perform self-examination at home. Breast Cancer walks and the distribution of T-Shirts for the President’s Youth Award were some of the many activities.This is made possible through the community’s support system by way of generous stakeholders,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, organisations and businesses. With continued support GCF promises to provide free access to screening for high risk women. Some of the mentioned sponsors were N&S Mattai Supermarket, GBTI, King’s Jewellery World,Stitched Jerseys, Medicare Pharmacy, Shopper’s Pharmacy, Kissoon’s Ltd. and Golden Fleece Rice Ltd. N&S Mattai has commitment to continue working with the Guyana Cancer Foundation with the screening programme since last October.In recognition of Breast Cancer awareness month October 2016 the GCF has a calendar of activities on its programme. Including a Tree Wrapping (October 3) at Camp and Lamaha  17:00hrs, Church Service (October 9) at Brickdam Cathedral 17:00hrs, Wear Pink Friday (October 21),China NFL Jerseys, and a Cancer Fitness Walk (October 22) 6:00am.
返回列表