;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); "A little bit 70 - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

"A little bit 70

Northside and Croatan have been here and done this   and not just to close the regular season this year. In 2012, the East Central Only two A Conference rivals squared off from the opening round of the Christian Louboutin Shoes Sydney 2009-2010 season, with Northside winning 47 10.
So will this Friday night's first round of the NCHSAA A couple of AA playoffs be a follow up or a triquel when third seeded Northside Replica Mont Blanc Pens Uk (Eight 3), fresh off a 28 19 victory above the Cougars in Broad Creek, perform host to No. 14 Croatan (Half-dozen 5)?
"It drives me insane," Perry said Saturday soon after the playoff brackets Christian Louboutin Australia Melbourne were settled. "I don't mind playing the experience. We were competitive. It just moves me nuts that the state wouldn't separate teams with the same conference. I just miss that mentality."
Specially, he added, when the a couple power rankings the NCHSAA proposes to use have the Cougars ranked over 10 teams with far better seeds, said Perry, whose club's five losses were all to be able to teams in the Jeremy Scott Asap Rocky playoffs   like the three teams that beat Northside.
"It amazes me they won't take anything at all into consideration, strength of program, how good your conference is usually, anything," he said. "They simply throw you in there and hang you playing somebody that you may played the week before. This aggravates me.
"But other than that our children are excited. We're in the playoffs. We just played Northside an aggressive game and we get yet another shot at them."
Northside instructor Bob Eason knew this was a potential opening round game with the Monarchs, who come into your playoffs having won five directly games.
"I was hoping it wouldn't happen because the excitement of the 2010 nfl playoffs is playing new squads," he said. "But it is how it is. You've just got to buckle down and get ready."
Does it travel him nuts to face it?
"A little bit," he said, "but Could not control that. I end worrying about that years ago as i realized it's like reasoning with the refs. It's not going to change nothing at all."
All of which begs the question: Should the NCHSAA have a rule elimination first round Cheap Ghd Hair Straightener playoff games between conference foes   or at least convention foes who met inside the final game of the regular year?
"I don't know," Eason said. "That's above my pay grade, I assume. I would like not to have to play someone back to back. I think it's sort of redundant. I think it's not truthful to either team."
Perry mentioned such a rule was worth taking into consideration. Beyond that, he said there were a "simple fix" this year. Northside and 4 . seeded Roanoke Rapids (8 3) could have traded opponents, especially since the Yellow Jackets are opening the actual playoffs against fellow South Carolina Conference foe Franklinton, which is 8 4 and seeded No. 12.
Roanoke Rapids won at Franklinton 28 Thirty on Oct. 24.
"All they have to do is flip fail it. That would have been easy," Perry said. "I think they desire something in there where that says, 'unless unavoidable you don't play in the first round somebody through your conference.'
"It's a simple mend to me. The state likes everything to be black and white, which I have an understanding of. That makes it easier. But sometimes black or white doesn't fit."
While Eason wasn't Ghd Straighteners Best Price as adamant as Perry about the situation, he was asked what his effect would be if the Monarchs were required to open the playoffs while travelling and the NCHSAA asked, Would you fairly stay closer to home nevertheless have to play a group foe or face a extended road trip against a new opposition?
"We're traveling because that's section of the excitement of it. You'd like to observe somebody different," he was quoted saying. "It happens all the time. I Cheap Ghd Australia Sale can try to remember Hoggard New Hanover playing back to back a couple of times. They (the NCHSAA) seeds it, they put it alongside one another, they put it out. I don't know what we think about, but like I said, that's not my dilemma. My concern now is I've just got to get ready for in the near future."
With such a quick turn-around, does either team provide an advantage in Round Two?
"I don't know," Eason said. "You could look at it any different way. They know we can beat them. They'd a decent game. They might come to feel they can beat us. . I feel like this, our kids might be ready."
Perry also weren't sure if one team experienced an advantage going into the second conference.
"I don't know. At the end of the game I believed we had the momentum. . I do believe our kids are happy about how we all played and know that there we were competitive at the end," he stated. "Obviously, the pressure's on them. They're the higher seed. They're the ones that are going to be expected to win."
Actually, the expectations are greater than that for the Monarchs, that have made it to the East State final   one step from the declare finals   Babyliss Locken five times since 2005. Eason appeared to be asked if this year's team could go all the way.
Northside and Croatan are actually here and done this   and not simply to close out the regular year this year. In 2012, the Eastern Central 2 A Conference rivals squared off in the opening round of the playoffs, with Northside receiving 47 10.
So will this particular Friday night's first circular of the NCHSAA 2 AA 2010 playoffs be a sequel or a triquel as soon as third seeded Northside (8 3), fresh new off a 28 Twenty victory over the Cougars in Broad Creek, play host to Not any. 14 Croatan (6 5)?
"It pushes me nuts," Perry explained Saturday shortly after the playoff brackets were finalized. "I don't thoughts playing the game. We were aggressive. It just drives me crazy that the state wouldn't different teams from the same conference. I just don't understand that mind."

http://juye.funbbs.me/viewthread.php?tid=2980786&extra=

http://58.222.207.146/E_GuestBook.asp

http://bbs.xbkfw.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6216700

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://shilisheng.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=44042
返回列表