;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); lettuce 71 - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

lettuce 71

Many neighborhood dogs onder andere  79 will be destroying our front turf. Do you know any variety of yard or plant we could deposit so they won't find this area attractive? Would prefer not to, nonetheless next step is to put down bare concrete.
Hilary Barry, Sherman Oaks
If your grassy area is in the sun, I would recommend kikuyu grass. It is the most dog proof turf, although not as accessible as other kinds of turf such as fescue or Bermuda grass. Having said that, if you conduct an Internet search, you'll now find suppliers with both kikuyu sod and kikuyu starting.
You could also plant a thorny floor cover such as dwarf natal plum (Carissa species) in the event your location is full to half day sun. To get full sun, another spiny substitute is Bougainvillea Raspberry Ice,I which exhibits compact, almost ground hugging growth. Once established, natal plum and bougainvillea will hardly ever, if ever, need watering.
If your exposure is dappled sun or maybe partial shade, you could grow regular, as opposed to dwarf, mondo grass (Ophiopogon japonicus). Puppies tend to shy away from prickly plants. Mondo grass, which grows inside rhizomatous clumps of slender plus slippery leaves, can neither be pulled up nor ripped apart by canine nails. You can mow down your clumps of mondo grass to be able to ground level with a weed eater (stringed trimmer) twice a year and lumps will knit together very much faster, taking on a more tangled down and smoother glimpse.
No matter what you plant, nevertheless, install as many plants as you can afford so that the ground is completely covered within a reasonably short period of time. Less weeding and less irrigating will be demanded as the plants grow collectively and create a living mulch.
Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum morifolium) may be the fall classic. It is a heavy blooming perennial that will provide you with many years si hanno molte scelte 64 of autumn joy. Chrysanthemum comes from two words: chrys meaning gold, whether it comes from khrysos (Greek) or maybe charutz (Hebrew), and anthemon meaning flower inside Greek. Because of its etymology, I always image the shiny golden yellow-colored version of the plant when I notice chrysanthemum mentioned. I also think that brilliant yellow is the most brilliant color in the chrysanthemum palette, such as white, lavender, pink, lemon, burnt red and tan.
Scarlet sage (Salvia splendens) is another strong bloomer for the drop. While it typically does not appear in nurseries until the end of spring, er witzelte  03 it will bloom into the autumn and beyond, and may even remain in flowering virtually constant for up to three years. Most often, scarlet sage is grown as an annual, for several months at a time, being pulled apart from the garden the moment the item stops blooming along with other flowering mounds of plants. However, if scarlet sage is fertilized while its flowers disappear, it will soon start blooming again. Typically, second and next flower flourishes are greater than the first.
Thanks to hybridization, there has been a tremendous improvement in the flowering volume of marigold.
Two marigold species usually are seen: French marigold (Tagetes patula), with smaller, flat flowers and the flower reaching around
6 ins in height; and African marigold (Tagetes erecta), along with pompon flowers on a plant being raised to 3 feet tall. The problem with both species is that they must be deadheaded, or have faded flowers removed, to help keep blooming.
Recently, though, a mix of both crosses between French and also African marigolds have been developed. Blooms have vivid patterns, could possibly be attractively ruffled and, most of all, they will bloom longer than either of their parents and do not call for deadheading to keep blooming. Plant level is around 14 to Of sixteen inches.
Incidentally, despite the names, French and Africa marigold are both native to Mexico.
A surprise hedge
Sometimes you see a well-known plant il ny a tout simplement pas de force pour refuser la tentation 41But voici la question  69 used in an unfamiliar design and you think, "That works properly. I'll have to try that a long time."
In this particular instance, I personally noticed English lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) that had been recently pruned into a buffer. I had never considered developing lavender as a hedge due to the aversion for being regularly clipped. Since sensitive as lavender will be to excess water in the underlying zone, it is sensitive to overzealous trimming. At most, lavender should be pruned once a year, and sparingly in that, to keep it in range. Yet many gardeners let it grow, aware of it has the propensity to die back where it is pruned.
However, it is apparent that if you actually plant a row of English lavender and give that an annual haircut in the tumble you will have created a soothingly fragrant, in addition to pleasantly elongated, cubic form to contemplate during its dormant winter season.
Tip of the week
If you are interested in learning how to cultivate an organic veg garden as part of a cooking and catering apprentice type, you can do so at the West Vly Occupational Center in Wood land Hills. The fall class is in session but yet another class will be starting in January.
Instructor Susan Holtz informs me that will Swiss chard, beets, peas, radishes, turnips, lettuce, broccoli, bell peppers in addition to tomatoes have been planted by means of her students in green-houses and garden beds inside the center's vocational landscaping area. Vegetables are started in greenhouses and also young sprouts are replanted to garden beds which are roto tilled and amended by way of the students.
Freshly picked deliver has become an indispensable accessory so that you can 21st century cooking, and Holtz can be enthusiastic about imparting this tutorial through hands on practice developing vegetables and greens that'll be incorporated into the students' culinary creations.
The class meets two days a week (13 1/2 hours every week) for 18 to 20 several weeks; cost is $140. For more information, call 818 346 3540.

http://www.vrseen.com/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11960

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.ticai87.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=46145

http://www.655315.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=55574&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://hyqgw.com/news/html/?144161.html
返回列表