;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cleveland Indians Manny Ramirez Jersey zqwomvwr - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cleveland Indians Manny Ramirez Jersey zqwomvwr

"From Death To Destiny",http://www.cheapnfljerseysauthentics.us.com/Nike-Nfl-Jerseys_St-Louis-Rams-Jersey/, the third album from the British metalcore act ASKING ALEXANDRIA,Cheap NFL Jerseys,  sold 38,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 6 on The Billboard 200 chart. This achievement not only marks the group's highest-charting debut ever,Cheap St.Louis Cardinals Jersey Jerseys, but also Sumerian Records' highest first-week sales to date. "From Death To Destiny" debuted at No. 1 on the U.K. rock and metal chart earlier this week. It's another first for the band, and it's particularly special for the band to garner so much support throughout their home country. Comments ASKING ALEXANDRIA guitarist Ben Bruce: "I don't know where to start! "I can't begin to express just how excited I am with the success of 'From Death to Destiny'. "It's our biggest first week yet and proof that heavy music is alive and well. "None of this would be possible without the love and devotion of our incredible fans. They prove to us and the world time and time again that they are a force to be reckoned with. They won't be shunned and their presence will be globally recognized. "Our fans are helping to keep rock 'n' roll alive and I couldn't be more proud to be sharing this battle with them. "Things are only going to get bigger and better from here on out. "We have an unrelenting tour schedule set throughout 2014,J.R. Smith Cavaliers Swingman Jersey, so you won't be seeing us slowing down anytime soon. "As stated in our new album,china jerseys, 'This world's yours for the taking,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping,' and we are all well on our way."Issued on August 6 via Sumerian Records, "From Death To Destiny" was recorded with renowned producer Joey Sturgis (THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA,Wholesale Jerseys, EMMURE). "From Death To Destiny" track listing:01. Don't Pray For Me02. Killing You03. The Death Of Me04. Run Free05. Break Down The Walls06. Poison07. Believe08. Creature09. White Line Fever10. Moving On11. The Road12. Until The End (ft. Howard Jones)13. The Death Of Me (Rock Mix)Most of the new CD was tracked at Sturgis' studio in Indiana,heap Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys, while the vocals and strings and choir parts were laid down at NRG Recording Studios in North Hollywood,Christoph Kramer Jersey, California.ASKING ALEXANDRIA isanny Worsnop - VocalsBen Bruce - GuitarCameron Liddell - GuitarSam Bettley - BassJames Cassells - Drums
返回列表