;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Authentic Jerseys osn3tt2d - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Authentic Jerseys osn3tt2d

Triple murder rocks Anna Catherina……reputed husband in custody By Leonard GildarieResidents of Anna Catherina along with police on the West Coast of Demerara are trying to make sense of a brutal triple murder of a popular bar owner and her two young children.Dead are Jennifer Persaud called ‘Jenny’,Cheap MLB Jerseys, 41, and her two sons, Afridi,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, six years, and 15-month-old Jadon of Lot 67 Sea View, Anna Catherina.They were all found with their throats slashed late Saturday evening when worried family members entered the home after not hearing from the businesswoman during the day.Police have since held on to her young reputed husband who was reportedly thrown out of the home early last week.The man, a deportee, said to be in his early 20s, is the father of the woman’s younger son.Grieving relativesHe is currently facing drug charges, police sources said.Police confirmed, in an official statement yesterday, that the woman and her two children were found with their throats slit shortly after 20:00 hrs on Saturday.It is believed that the woman and her two sons were killed between midnight Friday and early Saturday morning.The family had spoken to Persaud late Friday night and her business place had been open after 23:00 hrs.According to the woman’s father, Kumar Persaud, 66, a former policeman residing at Friendship, East Bank Demerara, he became worried after his grandson Raul Ally returned from the Anna Catherina home on Saturday and reported that he had found the business place locked tight around midday.“He said that her Nissan Titan pickup was still in the yard. He said that neighbours tell he that she dress up and gone out.”Ally had gone there to pick up chickens that his aunt was supposed to buy for his wedding.He was set to marry under Muslim rites yesterday but the family was forced to cancel the proceedings.“After Raul tell me that the place lock up and that the vehicle under the shed, I was alarmed. I started calling all the family that she could have gone to. She don’t normally leave home without her vehicle,” Kumar Persaud told this newspaper.According to the father, he called the Leonora Police Station and was advised to make checks at the home and then pick up ranks if the need arises.A worried Persaud and his wife,China Jerseys Cheap, and another relative immediately journeyed to the West Coast Demerara business place. They found the bar was locked tight and the lights were off.“I asked the neighbour for a ladder. I could have climbed on the shed and look through her window.”However, the father and his grandson managed to use a side fence and went around the back of the home.“I push the back door and it open. I know right way that something wrong. Jenny would not go to sleep and leave she back door open.”The two men began checking on the ground floor before venturing to the upper flat.“Is my grandson Raul who found the woman in her bedroom. He see she foot and he call me. I come and felt her foot and it cold and I know that she dead. I immediately tell them downstairs that nobody was to come in. We call the Leonora police right away.”Six year old Afridi was found on his mother’s chest and there were reportedly cuts on the woman’s hands, indicating that she attempted to defend herself.According to the father,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, he is convinced that robbery was not the motive,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, although the entire upstairs was ransacked. Clothes were strewn around the place and her wardrobe was emptied.“I find $40,Wholesale Jerseys From China,000 next to she roll up and there was some jewels in a box that anybody could’a see. This is no robbery.”Police believe that there may have been several persons in the home. There were no signs of forced entry.Family members are of the opinion that the killer or killers may have hidden in the business place and surprised the woman.Kaieteur News understands that the woman’s reputed husband, ‘Lenny’, was arrested after he arrived at the scene in a taxi while police were doing their investigations.He was reportedly thrown out of the home after Persaud discovered that he was selling drugs. She had made several reports of abuse against him to the police, including one involving a sexual attack.Family members said that the arrested man, who was mostly unemployed, was held with drugs several months ago.Kaieteur News was told that the now dead woman, a mother of six, had returned from Venezuela several years ago and was living on the East Coast Demerara before separating from her husband.“She buy this place and she was a hard worker. She had people working with her. This is hard. She did not have a lot of money, but she is a hustler,NFL Jerseys China,” the father said.There was a huge crowd buildup on Saturday night as neighbours and others expressed shock.The police had cordoned off the entire home with yellow tapes and were due to continue processing the crime scene.
返回列表