;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Sports JerseysA4 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Dame Moncler Clairy Norge Salg 4800Dame Moncler GrillonRevenge Yd

not universal, and knowledge is of universals. This is clear from demonstrations and from definitions; for we do not conclude that this triangle has its angles equal to two right angles, unless every triangle has its angles equal to two right angles, nor that this man is an animal, unless every man is an animal.
But if the principles are universal, either the substances composed of them are also universal, or non-substance will be prior to substance; for the universal is not a substance, but the element or principle is universal,Irlande du Nord Pas Cher, and the element or principle is prior to the things of which it is the principle or element.
All these difficulties follow naturally, when they make the Ideas out of elements and at the same time claim that apart from the substances which have the same form there are Ideas,Maillot Young Pas Cher, a single separate entity. But if, e.g. in the case of the elements of speech, the a’s and the b’s may quite well be many and there need be no a-itself and b-itself besides the many, there may be, so far as this goes,Chaussures Nike Flyknit Racer Femme, an infinite number of similar syllables. The statement that an knowledge is universal, so that the principles of things must also be universal and not separate substances, presents indeed, of all the points we have mentioned, the greatest difficulty, but yet the statement is in a sense true,Menn Moncler Matthew, although in a sense it is not. For knowledge, like the verb ‘to know’, means two things,Maillot Arda Pas Cher, of which one is potential and one actual. The potency, being, as matter, universal and indefinite, deals with the universal and indefinite; but the actuality, being definite,Menn Moncler Lazare Norge Salg, deals with a definite object, being a ‘this’, it deals with a ‘this’. But per accidens sight sees universal colour, because this individual colour which it sees is colour; and this individual a which the grammarian investigates is an a. For if the principles must be universal,Belstaff Maldon Kurtki, what is derived from them must also be universal,CG Dame Chelsea Parka, as in demonstrations; and if this is so,Canada Goose Tilbehør, there will be nothing capable of separate existence-i.e. no substance. But evidently in a sense knowledge is universal,Maillot F.Coentrao Pas Cher, and in a sense it is not.
Book XIV Chapter 1
REGARDING this kind of substance, what we have said must be taken as sufficient. All philosophers make the first principles contraries: as in natural things, so also in the case of unchangeable substances. But since there cannot be anything prior to the first principle of all things, the principle cannot be the principle and yet be an attribute of something else. To suggest this is like saying that the white is a first principle,Menn Moncler Chimay Knitting Norge Salg, not qua anything else but qua white, but yet that it is predicable of a subject, i.e. that its being white presupposes its being something else; this is absurd, for then that subject will be prior. But all things which are generated from their contraries involve an underlying subject; a subject, then,Canada Goose Expedition Parka, must be present in the case of contraries, if anywhere. All contraries, then, are always predicable of a subject, and none can exist apart, but just as appearances suggest that there is nothi
相关的主题文章:

http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi

http://www.matsue-yado.com/otoku/clip.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi

PJS Herreklær UGO Parkas 8759Menn Moncler ArcsDame Moncler Fragon

nimal’, and so too with each individual animal; and the body and parts are posterior to this,Parajumpers Dameklær Jakke Norge Salg, the essential substance, and it is not the substance but the concrete thing that is divided into these parts as its matter:-this being so, to the concrete thing these are in a sense prior, but in a sense they are not. For they cannot even exist if severed from the whole; for it is not a finger in any and every state that is the finger of a living thing, but a dead finger is a finger only in name. Some parts are neither prior nor posterior to the whole,Maillot A.Guardado Pas Cher, i.e. those which are dominant and in which the formula,Ralph Lauren Ned Västar, i.e. the essential substance, is immediately present, e.g. perhaps the heart or the brain; for it does not matter in the least which of the two has this quality. But man and horse and terms which are thus applied to individuals,Chaussures Adidas Ultra Boost Femme, but universally, are not substance but something composed of this particular formula and this particular matter treated as universal; and as regards the individual,PJS Herreklær Linus Parkas Norge Salg, Socrates already includes in him ultimate individual matter; and similarly in all other cases. ‘A part’ may be a part either of the form (i.e. of the essence), or of the compound of the form and the matter, or of the matter itself. But only the parts of the form are parts of the formula, and the formula is of the universal; for ‘being a circle’ is the same as the circle,PJS Herreklær Kodiak Dunjakke, and ‘being a soul’ the same as the soul. But when we come to the concrete thing, e.g. this circle, i.e. one of the individual circles,Menn Moncler Branson Norge Salg, whether perceptible or intelligible (I mean by intelligible circles the mathematical, and by perceptible circles those of bronze and of wood),-of these there is no definition,Maillot Aguero Pas Cher, but they are known by the aid of intuitive thinking or of perception; and when they pass out of this complete realization it is not clear whether they exist or not; but they are always stated and recognized by means of the universal formula. But matter is unknowable in itself. And some matter is perceptible and some intelligible, perceptible matter being for instance bronze and wood and all matter that is changeable, and intelligible matter being that which is present in perceptible things not qua perceptible,CG Menn Woolford Strøk, i.e. the objects of mathematics.
We have stated, then, how matters stand with regard to whole and part,Leganes Pas Cher, and their priority and posteriority. But when any one asks whether the right angle and the circle and the animal are prior,Nike Foamposite Pro Męskie, or the things into which they are divided and of which they consist, i.e. the parts,Dame Moncler Cheverny, we must meet the inquiry by saying that the question cannot be answered simply. For if even bare soul is the animal or the living thing, or the soul of each individual is the individual itself, and ‘being a circle’ is the circle, and ‘being a right angle’ and the essence of the right angle is the right angle, then the whole in one sense must be called posterior to the art in one sense, i.e. to the parts included in the formula and to the parts of the individual right angle (for both the material right angle which is made of br
相关的主题文章:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/post.cgi

http://www.dwats.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

http://tsuruo.jp/cgi-def/admin/C-002/after/visit/main.pl?PAGE_NUM=1
返回列表