;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys From China vj2omele - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys From China vj2omele

When stupidness did sharing some people tek all. Dem boys still laughing because Manniram tek on. Somebody write how Manniram commit suicide. People start fuh call Manny and he answer dem. And is there de stupidness start.“Manny I hear u commit suicide.  Is wha happen?”Well if you talking to somebody who suppose to be dead how you can ask dem a question like that? Well dem boys seh that is whole day Manny had to answer that question and every time he get more and more vex.He issue a statement. Well that was more stupidness and dem boys still laughing. Manny tell de whole world that he didn’t commit suicide. He didn’t have to tell people suh. He alive and that is all. But was more stupidness. “I never committed suicide and I gun sue.”Dem boys seh that if people did seh that he thief was something. Then you can deny. But when dem seh that you dead and you alive is a different story.Imagine Manny walk all over town fuh people see he ain’t dead. He wear down three pair shoes and he foot blister. Is then he nearly dead because he was tired when he done,Wholesale Jerseys China, that he lie down and drop to sleep. People had to keep peeping in he face and holding mirror to he nose.Talk half. Lef half.
返回列表