;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Jerseys mfs42iy2 - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Jerseys mfs42iy2

The police are expected to question an agent of the Customs Anti-NarcoticsAbdool Gafoor claims to have sustained injuries to his head as a result of the beatingUnit (CANU) who was identified by a Canadian-based Guyanese as the person who beat and robbed him last Easter Monday.This newspaper understands that the CANU operative was identified at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport, Timehri, yesterday morning when the victim, Abdool Gafoor, went there to accompany his son who was returning to Canada.The CANU rank, Kaieteur News was told, has denied the allegation, claiming that he does not know Gafoor.Gafoor, who is a Canadian citizen and operates a vehicle import business at his Good Hope,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic, East Coast Demerara residence, said he was on the Ogle seawall with his family on Easter Monday when the incident occurred .He told this newspaper that it was around 17:00 hours when he had a minor altercation with some little boys who had attempted to steal his kite.The boys, he said,Cheap Jerseys Supply, went away and returned with the suspect, who identified himself as a policemen.Gafoor said that the man called him and when he approached him, he was grabbed by his pants.“I had money in my pocket. He just say ‘police, to the station’. I asked him which station and he pull out a gun. It looked like a 9mm, it was shine, and he start to beat me in my head with it,” the Canadian citizen recounted.“That man beat me in my head and leave me lying on the ground. My son jump over to rescue me and he out one slap in my son’s face,” Gafoor added.He said that his son was going to retaliate, but he had to restrain him since the ‘attacker’ was brandishing his gun and he was afraid that he might use it.According to Gafoor,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, while he was on the ground, an accomplice of the CANU operative snatched off the gold chain he was wearing. The chain he said carries a value of $360,Cristian Ansaldi Jersey,000.He also accused the CANU rank of robbing him of $100,000.“I run out and tried to get help and this guy just walk away into Sugrim Singh Road, where a blue Hilux came and picked him up and drove away,” Gafoor told Kaieteur News.He said that he reported the matter to the police at the Sparendaam Station and subsequently obtained medical attention at the Georgetown Public Hospital.Yesterday, Gafoor went to the airport to see his son and his family off, when he came upon the CANU rank.“My whole family was watching this guy, because this guy who beat me up was right in front of me with a white shirt-jack. My son came over and said ‘Dad,Nike Basketball Shoes Clearance Sale, look the guy who beat you up’.”Gafoor stated that he waited until his son and his family were safely on the plane before contacting police ranks at the airport.    .The Canadian-based Guyanese stated that he has several persons who can positively identify his assailant.“I want justice to take its course in this matter, because this guy can be killing people with the CANU gun and nobody will get results. So I need justice and nothing else. I’m not punishing, I’m not hungry. If nothing happens in this matter,NBA Jerseys Store, I’m prepared to pack up my business and go back to Toronto,” Gafoor said emphatically.A senior CANU official told this newspaper that although the rank will avail himself for questioning,Cheap China Jerseys, the entire episode sounds “fishy”.
返回列表