;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys From China lfm0ant5 - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys From China lfm0ant5

Shavon McGarrell, an 18-year-old of Ithaca, West Bank Berbice, is missing.The family suspects that an older woman, who resides in Barbados,NFL Jerseys Cheap, could be encouraging the teen to turn to prostitution.According to the missing girl’s sister, Nicola McGarrell, last Friday when she returned home, another sibling told her that Shavon had packed a bag and had left. Their parents were not at home at the time of the incident.“We suspect that she is with this girl, (name given), of Barbados. She is 26. We do not know the girl but she came to spend a weekend about May 3,Asics Dynaflyte 2 Mens, and we told her she cannot stay and like she vex.”Nicola McGarrell said that she is not aware of what conversation the two would have had, but the family is convinced that the woman would have influenced her sister to run away from home.“I believe that my sister wants to have her own way and this girl encouraging her. I don’t know how she gets her money because she is not working. When she came she spent a lot of money on my sister and even gave her money to travel to Georgetown. At least that is where we believe she is. She does not know Georgetown – she is not very outgoing because of her behaviour.”Shavon McGarrell attended the Woodley Park Secondary School, West Coast Berbice, and left in 2008.“She was training at the Ithaca Health Centre to become an assistant nurse. They were doing some course to become a nurse aide. We believe that the girl probably promised her some job opportunity because Shavon was searching for her birth certificate. She told us she was looking for it for the health centre but when we found out from the health centre it was not true.”Nicola McGarrell described her sister as a naïve person with issues. “She would steal; her name would be calling with men. Sometimes they say she is a lesbian or that she is bi-sexual. She goes to Church and all that, but for some reason she is acting out. I don’t know if it is a problem she has inside and not telling or what. I would say that she is an 18-year-old who thinks like a ten-year-old – a very young child. She is so trusting.”According to her,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Shavon told a female at the health centre that she needed attention at home and was not getting it. “She grew up without a father. She grew up with a stepfather,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, but he is not playing the role of a father,Cheap Jerseys Supply, so anyone Shavon meets that she could pour her soul out to she would do it and trust them.”Nicola McGarrell said that her mother,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, Sandra McGarrell, reported the matter to the Blairmont Police Station on Saturday last.Interested persons can contact the family on 616-3913,NFL Jerseys Clearance, 327-0119, or the nearest police station.“Shavon we care about you, we love you despite whatever you may be thinking and we want you to come home. Let us try to work it out,” the family members said.
返回列表