;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Mike White Jersey TXT10700 - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

CG Naiset Resolute Parka 0277Joe Mullen JerseyPteris Short Czyścibut 5831

ep faith to me and to all. I believed this before I had any other evidence of it than your own nature. The night after I last parted from you I suffered torments. I had seen what convinced me that you were not free; that there was another whose presence had a power over you which mine never possessed; but through all the suggestions — almost murderous suggestions — of rage and jealousy, my mind made its way to believe in your truthfulness. I was Jason Spezza Jersey sure that you meant to cleave to me, as you had said; that you had rejected him; that you struggled to renounce him, for Lucy’s sake and for mine. But I could see no issue that was not fatal for you; and that dread shut out the very thought of resignation. I foresaw that he would not relinquish you, and I believed then, as I believe now, that the strong attraction which drew you together proceeded only from one side of your characters, and belonged to that partial, divided action of our nature which makes half the tragedy of the human lot. I have felt the vibration of chords in your nature that I have continually felt the want of in his. But perhaps I am wrong; perhaps I feel about you as the artist does about the scene over which his soul has brooded with love; he would tremble to see it confided to other hands; he would never believe that it could bear for another all the meaning and the beauty it bears for him.
“I dared not trust myself to see you that morning; I Dół Kamizelka was filled with selfish passion; I was shattered by a night of conscious delirium. I told you long ago that I had never been resigned even to the mediocrity of my powers; how could I be resigned to the loss of the one thing which had NHL Mens Vancouver Canucks Black Rink Warrior Pullover Hoodie ever come to me on earth with the promise of such deep joy as would give a new and blessed meaning to the foregoing pain — the promise of another self that would lift my aching affection into the divine rapture of an ever-springing, ever-satisfied want?
“But the miseries of that night had prepared me for what came before the next. It was no surprise to me. I was Jimmy Hayes Jersey certain that he had prevailed Ugg Peony Škornji on you to sacrifice everything to him, and I waited with equal certainty to hear of your marriage. I measured your love and his by my own. But I was wrong, Maggie. Belstaff Nowy Albatross Kurtki There is something stronger Classic Tall Dylyn 1001204 in you than your love for him.
“I will not tell you what I went through in that interval. But even in its utmost agony — even in those terrible throes that love must suffer before it Jonas Brodin Jersey can be disembodied of selfish desire — my love for you sufficed to withhold me from suicide, Paul Coffey Jersey without CG Pikkulapset Snow Bunting the aid Ugg Classic Škornji of any other motive. In the midst of my egoism, I yet could not bear to come like a death-shadow across the feast of your joy. I could not bear to forsake the world in which you still lived and might need me; it was part of the faith I had vowed to you — to wait and endure. Maggie, that is a proof of what I write now to assure Naiset Nike Free 5.0 V4 you of — that no anguish I have had to bear on your account has been too heavy a price to pay for the new life into which I have entered in loving you. I want you to pulinks:

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/repatriation/index.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi
返回列表