;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Adidas Shoes China Free Shipping sjidwpen - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Adidas Shoes China Free Shipping sjidwpen

Student nurse Ann-Marie Hutson, of Lot 616 East Ruimveldt,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, Georgetown was forced to rip off her clothes in public and run to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) yesterday morning,Cheap Jerseys Online, after being doused with acid by two men who fled on a motorcycle.Hudson displays the burns on her back.The incident occurred around 07:30 hours while the 33 year old woman was on her way to work at the said hospital.Speaking to this newspaper Hutson explained that she had disembarked a route 45 minibus close to the Hospital when she noticed two men bracing on a parked motorcycle, a short distance away. Not thinking much of it,Air Max 90 Skor, the woman said that she continued on her way to work.“When I see them,China Jerseys Cheap, the thought came into my mind that they waiting on somebody,” Hutson said.The mother of one explained that as she walked past the men, she felt when a “cold liquid” was splashed on her back,Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen, and turned around only to see one of the men closing a bottle before he and his accomplice got on their motorcycle and rode away.Hutson related that the coldness of the substance was soon overpowered by an intense burning sensation. Suspecting that it was acid, the student nurse said that she dropped “everything”, and began ripping her clothes off, while running in the direction of the GPHC, which was just a few meters away.“While running, I see one of the Sisters, and I told her what happened. They took me quick to the Accident and Emergency Ward and tell me to go and bathe right away. Then they start treating me from there,” Hutson said.When asked about enemies, the woman said that the father of her child is the only person that she has problems with.According to her, ever since she served the man with a restraining order two months ago, he had been begging her to take him back.“I told him that I am not taking him back. I don’t know if that is why,Fc Bayern Trikot Champions League, maybe he do this. But at least that is my suspicion,” Hutson said.The woman is believed to have suffered first and second degree burns to her back, right arm, neck, and parts of her chest.
返回列表