;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Nike NFL Store rmctcgem - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Nike NFL Store rmctcgem

– firearm, cellular phone and jewellery missing  Popular businessman Farouk Ghanie Hamid was found murdered at the back of his Nandy Park, East Bank Demerara home at around 07.30 hrs yesterday.Hamid,Wholesale Soccer T-shirts, 56, the owner of Hamson’s General Store on Regent Street,Vans Old Skool Wholesale, appeared to have been stabbed to the left side chest and under the chin.The gruesome discovery was made by the victim’s reputed wife, who found the father of five lying next to the kennel where he kept his German Shepherd.The businessman lived alone in the two-storey property.A police source confirmed that Hamid’s firearm and cellular phone are missing.Hamid’s relatives reportedly told investigators that the businessman also wore expensive jewellery, but nothing was found on him except his Rolex wristwatch.“We found ammunition and his gun case in the bedroom upstairs. There was no sign of his weapon and jewellery, but we found almost a million dollars in the same bedroom. His pockets were turned outwards, which means his attacker searched him,” a police source said.Police suspect that the killer may be someone who had previously visited the property and was familiar with the slain man’s dog.It is believed that the businessman was attacked on Wednesday night. One theory is that the suspect might have been hiding at the back of the house, waiting on him to arrive.“We can’t say if he (Hamid) went inside his house before he was killed, but what we can say is that when he walked to the back to feed his dog, he was stabbed there, because a container with dog food was found near his body,” a source said.No one reported hearing any noise emerging from the property.Neighbours said that Hamid’s dog would bark continuously whenever anyone passed the businessman’s property.“That dog would not allow people to walk across that yard in peace,Cheap MLB Jerseys Store, so imagine what would happen if an unknown person went into that yard. We heard no barking, which means that the killer is someone known to both the victim and his dog,” a neighbour said.According to reports, Hamid’s reputed wife realised that something was amiss after the businessman failed to arrive at her Eccles,Cheap Shoes Wholesale China Free Shipping, East Bank Demerara residence to pick up the couple’s daughter.After repeatedly failing to reach him by phone, the woman and an employee went to Hamid’s Nandy Park residence, where they eventually found his body.As news spread of the businessman’s death, his relatives were seen rushing to his home. Screams were heard from a distance.His brother, Fazal Hamid, told this newspaper that he received a telephone call early yesterday from someone who informed him that his sibling had been killed.“I heard that his common-law wife tried calling him several times and after he did not answer his phone, she went over and discovered his body.”He said that while his brother has no enemies, the businessman had recently fired an employee.He added that he would see his brother often, since they both operate their business in the same area.One of Hamid’s neighbours noted that every night at about 18:30 hrs, he would arrive home and switch on his lights.“His lights does bright up over by me, so last night when the lights didn’t come on, I thought that maybe he was out of the country or perhaps he was running late at work.”She said that she had no idea a murder had taken place.Meanwhile, the dead man’s workers gathered at his home in disbelief. One employee,Zapatillas Nike Espa?a, who asked not to be named, said that the businessman dropped him on James Street, Albouystown,Nike Just Do It Scarpe, at around 19:30 hrs on Wednesday and gave him $1000.“His last words to me was, ‘you alright’ and he left to go home. I went to work (yesterday) and I see the mistress jump in a car and then I hear the secretary start to scream and when I go, I hear he was killed. I still can believe this.”
返回列表