;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Hockey Jerseys AP - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Hockey Jerseys AP

A two-time Pro Bowler with San Francisco and a Cleveland native,Sac �� Dos Kanken Soldes, Whitner posted on his Twitter account "that I must now embark on my intended journey and become a Cleveland Brown. A place that's very dear to my heart!"
CLEVELAND (AP) — Free agent safety Donte Whitner says he's agreed to a contract with the Browns, who have also reportedly signed inside linebacker Karlos Dansby.
Whitner,China Wholesale Shoes Free Shipping Worldwide, 28,Nike NFL Jerseys For Sale, spent the past three seasons with the 49ers after five with Buffalo,Cheap Shoes From China Free Shipping, which drafted him with No. 8 overall in 2006. According to reports, Whitner is getting a four-year,Wholesale Buffalo Bills Jerseys, $28 million deal. He'll replace Pro Bowler T.J. Ward,Discount NFL Jerseys, who signed with Denver on Tuesday.
返回列表