;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Anders Bjork Jersey zy5nuhc4 - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Anders Bjork Jersey zy5nuhc4

In courts and in hearings across the world the opinions of plaintiffs and defendants naturally differ. In many criminal cases the two “work themselves up” so much as to totally believe their case – and thus fight, within the boundaries of the law, for their client’s cause.However, whenever high-profile hearings or cases are televised and carried in bits and pieces by the media, the tone, intent and result undergo tremendous change. Sound-bytes take the place of an entire statement as the population becomes the audience.With high political stakes, attorneys soon perform for the public more than for the judges or panel. The truth sometimes is of little importance. Instead the insinuations and assumptions are more important – as can be seen in the current Commission of Inquiry.Too many statements and SUGGESTIONS are voiced as questions – that were not only “leading” to the witness – but to the public. Too many attempts were made to “put words into witnesses’ mouths” and images and emotions in the minds of Guyanese. Whether by accident or intent, the effect may be more than we can handle.One can only wonder whether an attorney who suggests a cause or action to the witness is, in effect,Cheap Wholesale Nike Sb Shoes, issuing an edict of how he would have felt or acted personally if placed in similar situation. I will await the outcome of the COI. But, It seems like this is one case where we must “get Rohee at all costs” whether he is guilty or not.I am not a fan of Rohee,NFL Jerseys China, or Hicken. I believe the shootings were wrong and I also believe that the President should have visited Linden much earlier. But, I believe that the way we are going about this is wrong for my country. Why aim at Rohee when the entire country needs attention? How many hours, dollars and effort will be spent on the COI – compared to the compensation for those affected?I do not believe in violence. I do not support violence. Progress can be achieved without violence,Cheap Nike Shoes China, without the shooting of innocent people – and also without planting seeds of hate.While I believe that the Government does not always act in Guyana’s interest I also believe that the opposition is equally guilty. And, while I believe that the Government is not doing much to stamp out corruption,wholesale soccer jerseys, I also know that there cannot be any right in planting hate.I support the COI, but I do not support the insinuations! Bottom line, there can be nothing right in “supposing” criminal intent to the minds of the Guyanese public. I want facts, I want the truth,Brice Butler Jersey, not half-truth. I want statements,Discount Nike Shoes China, not soundbytes. I want to know what happened. Yes I want truth from the police, the government and the politicians and the commission.I await the COI’s report. But, what is certain is that this COI will leave a mark that may be even deeper than that barbaric act of shooting innocent people.Sure, your opinion may differ from mine,Bruce Bowen Jersey, but let’s differ in Peace.One Love!
返回列表