;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Seahawks Gear yhlawgdu - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Seahawks Gear yhlawgdu

Several customers of the Guyana Power and Light (GPL) Company have voiced their disappointment at what they describe as the lack of proper customer service at the electricity company’s head office on Main Street.One of these customers explained that she called into the GPL offices because her monthly electricity bill was double what she normally paid. She added that for approximately four years she had been paying nearly the same sum monthly. Suddenly her bill doubled.When she called into the offices,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, she said that she was told to come into the offices personally.Upon arriving at the offices, she said that she was yelled at when she simply enquired which line she needed to join so that she could make an enquiry at to why her electricity bill had skyrocketed.“I went from this line to that line,Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery, from this line to that line,Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale,” she said,Aaron Ness Jersey, adding that “I had to join three different lines before I found myself in the correct line.” She added that the staffers at the GPL office made her feel like she was a small child,Oakland Raiders t Shirts Cheap, constantly raising their voices and showing no sort of respect.Yesterday,World Baseball Classic Jerseys, she told this newspaper that she made the report on Thursday last,Rams Throwback Jersey 2019, and no one from the electricity company has yet come to inspect her meter to see why she has been erroneously billed.
返回列表