;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); China Jerseys zv0ytksq - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

China Jerseys zv0ytksq

Presidential Candidate Donald Ramotar says that the People’s Progressive Party (PPP) will release its manifesto this month end, revealing in it his vision for the presidency.His comments were made yesterday at a press conference at the party’s Robb Street headquarters, Freedom House.Adding that there would be changes in compilation of cabinet members if elected to office, Ramotar said that although there is a variety of males and females equally to choose from, he has not yet concluded his choice of a Prime Ministerial candidate.He asserted that the PPP has made progress over the years, and dismissed the naysayers.“Only PPP haters keep burying their heads in the sand and have not being noticing the crossover votes that the party has been receiving since 1992.If you look at the figures at the regional level,Air Max 720 UK, you will see the PPP/Civic has made substantial progress in every region of this country….I feel confident that we have the capacity and the ability to bring all our people together under the banner of the PPP/Civic,” Ramotar asserted.“The first time we won region one is in 1997,Brice Butler Jersey, and we never even won it when Jagan and Burnham were together in 1953. The last election we got 62 per cent of the votes, and in 1992 we had four per cent of the votes in region 10 and the last elections we had 23 per cent,Rams Jersey Super Bowl, so I see things in a dynamic way…I am not counting people ethnically, I am counting on the vote of every single Guyanese.”According to Ramotar, the PPP/C has delivered on its promises, and the projects the party plans to announce would be realistic, as it wants to be careful not to make promises it can’t deliver on.ELECTIONS CODE OF CONDUCTRamotar also indicated that his party is ready to sign a draft of the Elections Code of Conduct for political parties that was circulated by Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM) recently.He said that such a code is needed to ensure that voters are free from fear, and that the debate remains on issues.Underscoring that his party has been advocating a code of conduct,Major League Baseball Jerseys, Ramotar said “The PPP is ready to sign. It is ready for elections and the campaign is going very well, since over a short period of time there were over 400 community bottom house meeting,Nike Just Do It Scarpe Air Max, public meetings throughout the length and breadth of the country, which is continuous.“The Joint opposition parties are once again making some efforts to try to derail and try to slow down the elections. I am aware that they wrote a letter to GECOM seeking to have one returning officer of Region Four removed. I don’t know what ground they are using for that,Cheap Kanken Backpack Uk, because as far as I am aware this person has done nothing that I know about that could be questioned, and everything that was done was clean.“We have had this person working with the Elections Commission for a long time,Dirk Nowitzki Jersey, and he was with the 1997 elections…which was audited by a CARICOM team, which stated that they had not found a single fraudulent ballot. There must be a motive for the challenge of the returning officer,” Ramotar concluded.
返回列表