;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Brad Kaaya Jersey 'Well - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Brad Kaaya Jersey 'Well

"I think it's even more crazy that we were able to recover and bounce back and find ourselves in the tournament," Rivers said. "I mean, in 2008 it was just us and one other team. In this one, there were a lot of things going on,Stitched NFL Jerseys, a lot of scenarios, a lot of things that had to happen, and they all did. The thing for our guys,Bruce Bowen Jersey, I know for our team that we kept talking about,Cheap Air Max 720 UK, there wasn't a scenario, though,Bill Lee Jersey, just like in 2008, that we didn't have to play our part. It wasn't just,Shoes Sale Cheap Online, 'Well,Bob Uecker Jersey, if this happens, if this happens, we don't have to win.' I think we kept our focus on us, regardless of what else has to happen, part of the equation is the Chargers have to win and we have to get to nine (victories) and see what happens. We did our part."
返回列表