;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Chipper Jones Jersey Notes - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Chipper Jones Jersey Notes

"Let me do that right now,China Stitched Jerseys, 'Phil,Football Jerseys Cheap, stay beyond this season,Braden Holtby Jersey,'" Harbaugh said with a chuckle. "I've been remiss in asking in asking him to do that. Let me officially ask him to stay beyond this season. Absolutely,Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery, I'm glad you brought it up, 24 straight field goals. He has been a top-notch guy, too,China Jerseys Football, on the team from the day he got here. ... Pay the man."
Notes: The 49ers were thrilled to see former teammate and practice squad S Michael Thomas intercept a fourth-down pass by Tom Brady in the end zone with 2 seconds left Sunday to seal Miami's 24-20 victory over the Patriots. Another one of Harbaugh's former Stanford players, they traded text messages afterward. "It brought a smile to everybody's face as we saw that," Harbaugh said. "Everybody's just happy for his success."
With kicker Phil Dawson extending his franchise-record streak of made field goals to 24,Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping, is it time to extend his contract beyond this year?
返回列表