;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Authentic Jerseys Cheap Thomas said - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Authentic Jerseys Cheap Thomas said

Thomas still holds the University of Arizona and Pac-12 record for receptions at 259,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
Thomas said he didn't know much about the receiver situation with the Cardinals, leaving that up to his agent.
Thomas joins a team searching for a No. 4 receiver behind the top three of Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd and Andre Roberts.
"I'm just looking for the opportunity to come in and play," he said, "and just getting back to having fun."
"When I got there last year they had a lot of guys that were injured," he said. "Now everybody's kind of back healthy. It just really wasn't working out in the numbers game and I guess me being a fit with what they wanted to do out there in Detroit,Scarpe Air Max 97 Scontate, so here I am."
After practice, Thomas said he was so happy to return to the state where he had so much success as a college player.
GLENDALE,Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals have signed Mike Thomas, a day after the former University of Arizona standout was released by the Detroit Lions.
"I just felt like it would be the best fit for me and I guess my skill set," he said. "Obviously,Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery, I was wanted a little bit as well. It just worked out that I could be here and I'm thankful and grateful."

"But I just look at it as I guess a lot of great athletes go through ups and downs in their career," he said. " I think it's all about what you do with it, learn from your mistakes and move forward."
Thomas said he had several teams interested in him but chose Arizona.
After his early success with Jacksonville, Thomas said, "It's more than been tough."
The 5-foot-8 Thomas has 176 receptions for 1,796 yards in 61 NFL games since being drafted in the fourth round by Jacksonville in 2009. He led the Jaguars in receptions in 2010 and 2011. He was traded to the Lions after seven games last season.
"It's pretty amazing," he said. "I just thank God for that. It's awesome to be back. When I got here,Cheap Jerseys From China, I just felt so much better, just with the sunny skies. It's a clear vision again to come out here and be here. It's a good feeling."
Thomas took an early morning flight from Michigan and arrived in time to take part in the team's practice, making an over-the-shoulder catch on a deep pass from backup quarterback Drew Stanton.
He said he wants to show the coaches "that I'm a reliable guy, I'm a baller. I love to play football. This is my passion."
Thomas said he was the odd man out with the Lions,Carolina Panthers Jersey For Sale.
None of the other top competitors for the Cardinals' fourth receiver spot has any NFL game experience.
返回列表