;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Some people stated that WoW will liberate new extension in 2020 - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Some people stated that WoW will liberate new extension in 2020

Long before BlizzCon 2019, news was leaked on Blizzard 's annual convention. Some people have posted locally and state that World of Warcraft will to liberate new extension in 2020, that could once again stimulate the enthusiasm of players following expansion on the Battle of Azeroth. The extension is referred to as "Shadowlands", and I used to think that my character could reach more mysterious new areas and begin a thrilling adventure from the extension.
If you want to quickly level up your character and buy WOW Classic Gold to experience high-level content earlier, I recommend you take a look at the official website of ZZWOW. They offer the cheapest Classic WOW Gold on the market, as well as professional staff to provide boosting services for your role. If you are interested, please visit ZZWOW. As christmas is coming, you can Buy WOW Classic Gold at ZZWOW!
返回列表