;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); a first round ok bye and then a home playoff game 035 - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

a first round ok bye and then a home playoff game 035

The countdown to training get away has begun
SEATTLE The work schedule might tell you that the Seahawks' 38th training camp won't start for another 11 days. Just simply don't listen.Because the clock already is running   simply no racing   toward that 1st Thursday morning practice with July 25. The players may report the day before for physicals and also meetings, where the installation of the particular defense under first year manager Dan Quinn will continue and the creative thinking of offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell can certainly run wild as he reintroduces the intricacies that come with adding a free real estate agent with the diverse talents ofPercy Harvin.However Monday, players and coaches already were returning to The state of virginia Mason Athletic Center using their extended breaks to begin get yourself ready for a season that bears heightened expectations for a Seahawks team that last time of year posted the third best standard season record in clb history (11 5), acquired the franchise's first road playoff sport since 1983 and came out within 32 seconds connected with advancing to the NFC Great game.Quinn was back, plus busy as usual on his or her first day in the office due to the fact June 21. So counseled me Pro cornerbackRichard Sherman, Harvin and fellow complete catchersSidney RiceandZach Miller, linebackerMike Morganand linemenBrenoGiacominiandMichael Bennett. Wright, long snapperClint Greshamand tight endSean McGrathalso were being around, but then they're normally around   and "always competing,Inches as Gresham said through a teeth at the end of a wind short he was running within the indoor practice facility.And you simply know that quarterbackRussell Wilsonwas somewhere dissecting video clip because, as he is partial to saying, "the separation is in the preparation."Preparation also is well underway while in the equipment room, where Erik Kennedy and Louis Vuitton Bags the staff are preparing safety helmets and pads for Three months players, as well as making sure just about every player's cubicle in the locker space has the appropriate gear.As well as activity will only increase because days diminish, because it has Fake Ray Ban Sunglasses become one of those offseasons where the time could not move fast enough due to the expectancy of what lies ahead.Just back from a three week break me personally, with Ralph Lauren Canada two of those many days spent hanging out with our future 6 year old granddaughter within Montreal. So in addition to all the anticipation that have been building for the Seattle seahawks comes another: What can they actually do to top that experience of what will be my 35th season over the team?I can't wait to learn, and we're all about to uncover just how good this team can be in its fourth season under head coach Pete Carroll.Carroll's purpose remains the same as it has been because he first walked in the building on Jan. Eleven, 2010: Winning the NFC West. The Seahawks made it happen in his first season, using a 7 9 record. People came close but don't quite do it last year despite winning 11 game titles.Capturing the division is actually imperative for Carroll because of the gains that come with it   a home playoff game, at the least; a first round cya and then a home playoff game, at best. The Seahawks were Eight 0 at CenturyLink Field previous season, after going Several 4 at home in 2011 and 5 3 in 2010.Because of this, the importance of the Seahawks' home and home games against the 49ers is amplified, because San Francisco is the a couple of time defending NFC Western side champion   in a division the place winning the title is somewhat cyclical. The 49ers won a inaugural title after correction for the 2002 season designed then division mates while using Seahawks, St. Louis Rams and Arizona Cardinals. In 2003, the Rams picked up the division. Then, it had been the Seahawks for four consecutive seasons (2004 '07) before the Cardinals won back to back games (2008 09). Then it appeared to be the Seahawks again in 2010, before the 49ers went 13 Three and 11 4 One in their first two seasons below head coach Jim Harbaugh."I realize its a great division," 49ers snug end Vernon Davis said during a the latest appearance on the NFL Network. "You have a team like San antonio who is coming up. They are setting up a dynasty over there. They have the right players over there who are eager to win. These guys are depriving. We have to really keep that in mind because these guys are coming to carry us out."I respect all of them, just like I respect my own team, but we want to gain too. We are in it for you to win. We don't want to shed, especially after last year. We have all the way to the Super Pan Nike Heels Uk (and) lose the game. We need to really take it upon our responsibility and put it out there in addition to play each game as it is our last activity."The Seahawks' last second 30 28 burning to the Falcons in Atlanta into their divisional playoff game cost them some sort of rematch with the 49ers in the NFC Tournament game   a 49ers team they beaten 42 13 in CenturyLink Field in December along with lost to 13 Half-dozen in a Thursday night game at Candlestick Park in August.It was the comeback as game after trailing 20 0, coupled with the fact that the particular Seahawks had won ten of their previous nine video games, that are the cornerstones for the increased expectations that have been building over the offseason.But I'm expecting the actual Seahawks to handle the heightened goals, because Carroll knows how it has to be done after his unprecedented nine season run during USC where the Trojans won several Pac 10 titles and two country wide championships."It's really important that we take care of it well," he explained to the players in their first assembly when the offseason program began throughout April. "That reality, it's really important to have that."We realize that all the media hype and the build up really doesn't indicate anything, doesn't amount to anything, because that's based on what actually happened before. It's what you accomplish now that counts. The ability to training and focus that way, that's what is actually crucial."The bottom line, of course, is the place where the players handle those goals. For that, we turn to something All Pro free safetyEarl Thomastold us after a Pro Bowl apply in February."It doesn't matter what exactly anyone else says about us, or what they might expect to have from us, because nobody has higher expectations for people than the players on this group," Thomas said. "If there's any pressure, it comes from within. Our pressure comes from often let the guy next to an individual down."

http://221.209.18.46/wMcms_GuestBook.asp

http://haoxinqing.me/gbkchajian/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=373133

http://www.ahztzx.net/E_GuestBook.asp

http://comnwww.yuanlimazu.com/viewthread.php?tid=1495149&extra=
返回列表